Matt Brown wants Nick Diaz, we talk to his wife and more (New MMA Roasted Podcast)

AdamHunter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
https://soundcloud.com/mmaroasted/cody-gibson-matt-brown-and-pat-miletich

Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. Our guests were Matt Brown, Pat Miletich and Cody Gibson.

Cody comes on at 21.50. He talks about being a Substitute teacher, how his handicapped brother is his inspiration and more.

Matt Brown talks about who he'd like to fight next, what his wife won't let him buy (we interview the wife and try and convince her)...he describes what it was like being there when Dimebag Darrell was shot, the letter he got from the UFC after making a Topless joke and more.

Pat Miletich talks about how the UFC made him go up a weight class or they would drop him, being a Free Mason, his fight with Dan Severn, he discusses UFC Pay and more. Ellenberger discusses his final preparations training for Lawler.

Hope you guys enjoy.
Adam Hunter

Good fight, but I think Nick breaks the immortal via body shots and better cardio.

Now all he needs to do is convince the UFC to pay Diaz a half million to step in the cage.

no way that fight goes five rounds. one of these guys will break the others pace. not too many people go after nick, so it will be interesting to watch. even when nick fought daley, daley kept at distance and countered more. he dropped nick a couple of times, but nick kept a strong pace that daley couldn't keep.

if this is three rounds, it will be an epic 15 minute fight that i see nick winning by UD. if it's five rounds, i see nick winning by submission in the 4th or 5th.

i think that brown could win if he causes enough damage to open up nick and get a ref stoppage.

i want to see it. just like i want to see brown vs. condit.

That would be epic, I wouldn't even know who to cheer for.

Make it happen Dana.

Good fight, but I think Nick breaks the immortal via body shots and better cardio.

I'm pretty sure that Brown has some serious fucking cardio...and he's been kicking the shit out of people in the octagon. I want to see this fight badly...hope they make it happen.

I love Diaz, but he probably won't take it because he'll demand 1 miiiiillliion dollars and he will also want Brown to have the belt so Diaz can win it....MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN!!

no way that fight goes five rounds. one of these guys will break the others pace. not too many people go after nick, so it will be interesting to watch. even when nick fought daley, daley kept at distance and countered more. he dropped nick a couple of times, but nick kept a strong pace that daley couldn't keep.

if this is three rounds, it will be an epic 15 minute fight that i see nick winning by UD. if it's five rounds, i see nick winning by submission in the 4th or 5th.

i think that brown could win if he causes enough damage to open up nick and get a ref stoppage.

i want to see it. just like i want to see brown vs. condit.

No way they make it a 3 round fight....NO WAY

And...I would also like to see him fight Condit...Both Epic Battles

Its hard to ignore the way Brown was hurt from the body shots in both the Mein and Silva fights..Nick has a solid enough chin to get through an early tornado from Brown.A 1st round finish is likely by Diaz.

I love Nick, but this would make no sense at all. Matt should be calling out the top 10-5 guys and not Nick who's coming from a long lay-off and has his mind on retiring often. He should call out Lombard

I love Nick, but this would make no sense at all. Matt should be calling out the top 10-5 guys and not Nick who's coming from a long lay-off and has his mind on retiring often. He should call out Lombard

Truth be told I don't think anybody wants to call out Lombard, would you? that guy is scary, great take downs with monster power.

Truth be told I don't think anybody wants to call out Lombard, would you? that guy is scary, great take downs with monster power.

Lombard's a beast, but I think Matt Brown won't care, IMO this will be the only match left at this point for Matt if he's buying for a title shot, he's ranked #6 now and Lombard at #7. Fighters ranked from 8-10 were Maia, DHK and Tarec, the top 5 have already fights scheduled and Condit was still injured

so silvas liver kicks couldn't break him, but nicks pitter patter paw shots to the ribs will? lol. nah. diaz is the better fighter, and would more than likely be the favorite. odds are that diaz would win this fight. but body shots wont be the reason why. as good as matt browns gas tank is...nicks is better. as tough as silva was, nick is tougher. as dangerous as silva is on the ground, nick is more dangerous. id love to see this fight, and id be rooting for brown. but just not sure hes ready for nick yet. but theres always hope!

wtf matt brown was there when dimebag darrell got shot wtf???

bring it on! at this point i dont care anymore who nick is fighting AS LONG as he is fighting!

Would be a very entertaining fight, but prolly the safest high profile WW to call out for Brown.

I want Nick Diaz vs. Erick Silva, fun fight is fun. Diaz would probably win but it would be spectacular.

Back