Media Matt Brown talks about the moment he knew he needed to retire

That is exactly how I make every life decision

200w.gif

Man, it already sounds like his speech is affected.
:(

that's the first thing i thought too. dude is either slurring or now has a strong lisp. but then i realized maybe he's dipping and that's what is making him sound weird because it looks like his right cheek is either swollen from getting punched or is packed full of dip.

that's the first thing i thought too. dude is either slurring or now has a strong lisp. but then i realized maybe he's dipping and that's what is making him sound weird because it looks like his right cheek is either swollen from getting punched or is packed full of dip.
He def sounds different...

Both are unfortunate but I think dip is the lesser of two evils.

Before watching I guessed that he got offered a fight and didn't feel like doing it. A fighter like him is always game and it makes sense that if one of your major attributes dwindles it's time to reevaluate.

He def sounds different...

yeah because his voice even sounds higher pitched and more whiney than it used to before but i thought maybe it's the shitty phone mic. this interview was only 4 yrs ago...

he also looked like he aged about 10 yrs in that 4 yrs too.

the UFC has been given to the casual fanbase.... really bo nickel on a main card?? no thanks... some of these wmma fights are garbage to... i respect the guys who saw this coming years ago.. i didn't believe them... the ufc is garbage honestly

I almost thought someone messed with the audio and sped it up or something to make him sound weird but no, thats literally just preliminary CTE.

Back