Matt Brown has gone from jobber who shouldn't be in the UFC...

I always dismissed him as a guy who will be strangled every 2-3 fights (I correctly picked seth b via some sorta choke back at UFC 139), but this win streak is very very nice.

I would love to see him fight against Hendricks, but I do agree that he needs to beat a top fighter. Woodley/rory, Lombard, condit, or lawler/Ellenberger. one of those wins should pit him against Hendricks.

His biggest issue back then was his complete lack of submission defense

Hard work is paying off. Guy is inspirational. Everybody on sherdog is just a jobber in life, but with enough resilience, hard headed determination, and slick inside elbows and clinch knees, we can be heroes.

Matt Brown is the people's champion

To gatekeeper, to a total animal with the most beautiful mix of boxing and muay thai I have ever seen in MMA. Title shot, right now. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

Anderson Silva and Shogun have the most beautiful combination of boxing and Muay Thai in the UFC and Matt Brown isn't even close.

Matt Brown is good but I had no idea how overrated he is around here. He will never ever hold a title. Volume striker lacking precision and power who should be going for submissions half the time he has someone rocked instead of punching their arms and hands.

To gatekeeper, to a total animal with the most beautiful mix of boxing and muay thai I have ever seen in MMA. Title shot, right now. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

What in the fuck are you smoking and send some to me immediately.

Anderson Silva and Shogun have the most beautiful combination of boxing and Muay Thai in the UFC and Matt Brown isn't even close.

Matt Brown is good but I had no idea how overrated he is around here. He will never ever hold a title. Volume striker lacking precision and power who should be going for submissions half the time he has someone rocked instead of punching their arms and hands.

I think Brown is really good, if a bit overrated... but, lacking precision?? I didn't see the stats but it looked like nearly everything landed.

You must hate nate the great.

Favorite fighter actually...

I think it would be a good fight. At this point it would be a step back for Brown due to Nate's recent slide, but Nate is a good fighter all around and was the SF WW champ not too long ago.

tumblr_m8dbf91KTs1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

1.gif
Are you on drugs Jyodog ?

..............to a jobber on a 7 fight winning streak with no top 10 wins.

Let's keep in mind that 9 out of 10 UFC fighters don't even manage to win 3 decisions in a row outside the top 10, let alone beat all challengers to a bloody pulp like he does.

You haters are becoming kind of a caricature of yourself at this point but I am not complaining. It's one of the little things that adds to the enjoyment of watching him win.

he's fun to watch, but he hasn't been tested against an elite yet. Mike Pyle is a solid, solid fighter and probably the best win on Matt's record, but Matt needs to prove himself against a premier fighter to truly earn that title shot. he'd be a great late injury replacement though.

Silva is 10x the fighter Pyle is, what's going on with everybody hating on Silva? He showed some ridiculous toughness and still tried to fight back. Pyle got 1 punch'd and that was that. Silva would absolutely demolish Pyle, won't even be close.

Silva is 10x the fighter Pyle is, what's going on with everybody hating on Silva? He showed some ridiculous toughness and still tried to fight back. Pyle got 1 punch'd and that was that. Silva would absolutely demolish Pyle, won't even be close.

what kind of idiocy is this? yea, he showed toughness. he's better than Pyle? laugh. Silva is 3-2 in his last 5 outings. his best win is against fkn LW Charlie Brenneman.

Back