Matt Brown has a glass body because of drug abuse

HI MOM!! I just wanted to say Happy Mothers Day...my gift to you is that I am not TS! You're welcome.

He got hurt really bad by one of Mein's body punches and now he almost got finished by Silva's body kick. I bleeve that Brown has weak iternal organs because he used drug a lot and also died because of using a lot of drug but came back to life which is why he's nickname is The Immortal. My friend Mike overdose on meth and also died but came back to life.

punch Mike in the stomach ASAP, then let us know how he reacts.

He got hurt really bad by one of Mein's body punches and now he almost got finished by Silva's body kick. I bleeve that Brown has weak iternal organs because he used drug a lot and also died because of using a lot of drug but came back to life which is why he's nickname is The Immortal. My friend Mike overdose on meth and also died but came back to life.

No....just no

He didn't get hurt by Silva's kick. He was pretending so Silva would charge him and he'd catch him with a KO. Learn MMA, boy.

Hey, I believe it.

He recovers so fast it almost doesn't matter though.

Waiting for Terror Zone to come in and talk about how heroin is actually good for you

To test your theory, punch Mike in the body.

I think your on drugs with your horrible diction.

Back