Matt Brown has a glass body because of drug abuse

I've actually heard prolonged use of opiates can lower your pain tolerance. I have no idea if that's actually true, just thought I would throw it out there. I don't think pain tolerance is the issue, more so blocking would be the problem.

That's not how drugs work. Shins, feet, and fists can hurt your body unless you focus directly on hardening the bodies muscles. Even then, it is still likely you can be dropped.

Brown needs to focus on toughening up his midsection. That's all.

He got hurt really bad by one of Mein's body punches and now he almost got finished by Silva's body kick. I bleeve that Brown has weak iternal organs because he used drug a lot and also died because of using a lot of drug but came back to life which is why he's nickname is The Immortal. My friend Mike overdose on meth and also died but came back to life.

kick your friend Mike in the body. just to check...

Makes sense. Something that almost killed Matt probably isn't good for his internal organs.

[YT]Nc2N2TiKI3o[/YT]

Smart man. Don't like the persona. Swing and a miss for me. But you know what.... at least he's trying and doing the right thing. Persona + Skill = Opportunity to succeed.

[YT]Nc2N2TiKI3o[/YT]

Spencer Fucking Prat in the back. Entourage=unfuckwitable

spencer-pratt-guido-energy-drink.jpg

Smart man. Don't like the persona. Swing and a miss for me. But you know what.... at least he's trying and doing the right thing. Persona + Skill = Opportunity to succeed.

Here's a persona for you

[YT]j8Y_m0wZxsw[/YT]

Also, Spencer Pratt would mess up Sakuraba

Wtf is this man....you post some crazy statement with no back up studies or nothing...Glass body ???? Did you see that fucking kick. I guarantee 99.99% of shertards would die of a body shot similar to the one he received....

Back