Eddie Wineland vs Kid Yamamoto
Nik Lentz vs Dustin Porier
Manny Gamburyan vs Akira Corassani
Justin Salas vs James Vick
Ben Wall vs Garrett Whiteley
Albert Tumenov vs Neil Magny
Anthony Lapsley vs Hermani Perpetuo

Brown vs Condit

Condit doesn't deserve a title eliminator fight coming off an injury. Make that fight down the road for Brown, cause I agree I love that fight. But Brown is set on the title right now.

I still really want to see Brown vs Condit. There's no way that's not a fight of the year candidate if it ever happens. Their styles are perfect for each other

Condit doesn't deserve a title eliminator fight coming off an injury. Make that fight down the road for Brown, cause I agree I love that fight. But Brown is set on the title right now.

I know Brown is on a great win streak and has a lot of finishes, but he hasn't fought any high ranked competition. I don't think he's in title contention until he beats a top contender.

I still really want to see Brown vs Condit. There's no way that's not a fight of the year candidate if it ever happens. Their styles are perfect for each other

See above haha. But I agree, Brown/Condit has been on my mind a lot since the other night, but Condit is injured, and Brown is on a run.

I know Brown is on a great win streak and has a lot of finishes, but he hasn't fought any high ranked competition. I don't think he's in title contention until he beats a top contender.

I completely agree. Which is why you put him in a title eliminator fight against the other man who deserves it, Hector Lombard. Not injured Carlos Condit just because the matchup is exciting as hell. Well get to see it down the road I believe. Make Brown/Lombard. Winner gets TS after McDonald/Woodley

I think Cruikshank deserves someone higher up than Norman Parke.

I like the Kampann/Silva fight

I think Cruikshank deserves someone higher up than Norman Parke.

I somewhat agree, but I also think there's still a lot of time to build him up, and Norman Parke works great. Otherwise I like the Jorge Masvidal fight Sherdog suggested, but I think he'd work Cruickshank for 3 rounds and it'd be back to the drawing board for him. And that's not what I wanna see.

Main card winners:

Matt Brown VS Insert TOP10 fighter

Costa Phillopou VS Ed Herman

Daron Cruishank VS Takanori Gomi(for fun) Or a (step up) VS Bobby Green

Neil Magny VS Thiago Alves (for Punishment) or William Macario (if they still want to pursue that)

Soa Polelei VS Jared Rosholt or VS Todd Duffee (whenever he's healthy)

Chris Cariaso VS Kyoji Hiruguchi

Main Card Losers:

Erick Silva VS Debuting undersized welterweight OR (a challenge) VS Seth Bacynski

Lorenz Larkin VS Rafeal Natal

Erik Koch VS Roger Bowling (for fun)

Tim Means VS Siyar Bahadurzada or VS Chris Clements

Ruan Potts VS Daniel Omielanczuk (most likely a very ugly fight but it makes sense)

Louis Smolka VS Josh Sampo or VS Tim Elliot

and Erick Silva didn't deserve Matt Brown, and DC didn't deserve Dan Henderson....

Condit is still one of the most relevant fighters in 170. I'm not asking for Nate Marquardt here.

I somewhat agree, but I also think there's still a lot of time to build him up, and Norman Parke works great. Otherwise I like the Jorge Masvidal fight Sherdog suggested, but I think he'd work Cruickshank for 3 rounds and it'd be back to the drawing board for him. And that's not what I wanna see.

I gotcha, and I can definitely follow your logic there. I think that's probably a good game plan, but I don't think it works as well in the LW division. I think it's too crowded and unpredictable at the moment to try and build slow momentum. I think if he wants to get attention, its only gonna be sink or swim match ups from here on out. It will be interesting to see which fight his management takes next.

Kampmann is a terrible fight for Silver. Terrible.

Anyways Kampmann is supposedly taking time off, last i heard. bad matchmaking, regardless of whether you think its a good fight. Unless you think its a bad fight for Silver.

edit; almost all of your matchups are terrible OP.

Brown vs Lombard #1 contender fight

or just give us Brown vs Condit if he is healthy in time

Soa Palelei vs Stipe Miocic, remove Fabio

I love it when you guys dog my matchups but won't post your own. The only not good matchup I suggested was Erick Silva vs Martin Kampmann, and I explained why I suggested it. My matchups are great.

and Erick Silva didn't deserve Matt Brown, and DC didn't deserve Dan Henderson....

Condit is still one of the most relevant fighters in 170. I'm not asking for Nate Marquardt here.

Totally different situations homie. Just quit trying to defend your case.

Kampmann is a terrible fight for Silver. Terrible.

Anyways Kampmann is supposedly taking time off, last i heard. bad matchmaking, regardless of whether you think its a good fight. Unless you think its a bad fight for Silver.

edit; almost all of your matchups are terrible OP.

Tell me what matchups are horrible and why? And what are yours? I'm truly curious, because I took time to do this. And I think you just like to take the few seconds to type out that my matchups aren't good. So explain to me how they aren't. And I'll explain to you why I made them. I guarantee you suck at matchmaking, and I know I'm a great one, and way, way better than most of you guys, if not all of you.

Back