Matches To Make for all fighters following UFN Brown/Silva

Main card winners:

Matt Brown VS Insert TOP10 fighter

Costa Phillopou VS Ed Herman

Daron Cruishank VS Takanori Gomi(for fun) Or a (step up) VS Bobby Green

Neil Magny VS Thiago Alves (for Punishment) or William Macario (if they still want to pursue that)

Soa Polelei VS Jared Rosholt or VS Todd Duffee (whenever he's healthy)

Chris Cariaso VS Kyoji Hiruguchi

Main Card Losers:

Erick Silva VS Debuting undersized welterweight OR (a challenge) VS Seth Bacynski

Lorenz Larkin VS Rafeal Natal

Erik Koch VS Roger Bowling (for fun)

Tim Means VS Siyar Bahadurzada or VS Chris Clements

Ruan Potts VS Daniel Omielanczuk (most likely a very ugly fight but it makes sense)

Louis Smolka VS Josh Sampo or VS Tim Elliot

I like your match ups very much. Most of them would be very fun I think.

Totally different situations homie. Just quit trying to defend your case.

lol, "defend my case"???

and why would I try to "defend my case"? to get your approval?

you have smoked too many joints.

Tell me what matchups are horrible and why? And what are yours? I'm truly curious, because I took time to do this. And I think you just like to take the few seconds to type out that my matchups aren't good. So explain to me how they aren't. And I'll explain to you why I made them. I guarantee you suck at matchmaking, and I know I'm a great one, and way, way better than most of you guys, if not all of you.

Sure

Matt Brown vs Hector Lombard - Obvious and good

Erick Silva vs Martin Kampmann - Stupid and strange; silver just got done saying he doesn't belong at the top yet, Kampmann is one of the most technically sound guys in the division, why would put Silver against someone like that?

Costas Phillipou vs Thales Leites - Very good fight

Lorenz Larkin vs Tom Watson - Strange fight, Larkin is way ahead of Watson, Watson might already be looking at a cut. I think Lorenz will hang around. It looks like you're putting matches together for your favorite fighters here.

Daron Cruickshank vs Norman Parke - I don't understand this at all, Cruickshank just beat a guy that was being talked about as a #1 contender, he's alot higher up imo than Parke, who just had a draw. Why take a guy with momentum and give him a fight that does really nothing for him? Unless you want Parke to steal his thunder?

Erik Koch vs Tony Martin - Why? Koch isn't nearly on his last leg to get pushed to the very back of the line against a guy like Martin. I'm not sure why you would want to do that to either guy?

Neil Magny vs Albert Tumenov - this again makes no sense. Means is a tough guy to beat, best win of Magny's career, probably. Again not sure why you would do this to either guy.

Tim Means vs Chris Clements - Maybe

Soa Palelei vs Jared Rosholt - If you were such a great match maker, why are you stagnating your fighters? When would you pit Palelei against a top 25? in two years?

Ruan Potts vs Jack May - Good matchup

Chris Cariaso vs Kyoji Horiguchi - I don't agree at all, but i can see why

Louis Smolka vs vs Josh Sampo - Good

Ed Herman vs Antonio Neto -Weird timing, you like seeing Ed fight brazilians?
Rafeal Natal vs Trevor Smith - Natal needs a loser leaves town match, If there's no one else, then why not? but Smith is 1-1 in his last two, so i wouldn't make it unless i had to.

Kyoji Horiguchi vs Chris Cariaso - dupe

Darrell Montague vs Danny Martinez - Montague may already be cut, Martinez, by almost all measures is slated for a pink slip fighting Jorgenson after two loses.

Zak Cummings vs Alex Garcia - Could be worse

Yan Cabral vs Adam Khaliev - Doesn't make much sense for a debut tbh, but idk maybe you know something about Khaliev i don't.

Johnny Eduardo vs George Roop - LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Eddie Wineland vs Kid Yamamoto - hell. No. Yamamoto needs the biggest can the UFC can find. Wineland wasn't just in the top 5 because he looks good shirtless.

Nik Lentz vs Dustin Porier - sigh. This is horrible. There is no justification for making this fight at all.

Manny Gamburyan vs Akira Corassani - Akira just loss, Manny, the underdog, just won. Why?

Justin Salas vs James Vick - don't care either way, but it could be worse i guess. I never put much stock into Ramsey Nijem so i still think this is too early for Vick.

Ben Wall vs Garrett Whiteley - don't care, lets just say terrible.

Albert Tumenov vs Neil Magny -dupe

Anthony Lapsley vs Hermani Perpetuo - I would bet that Lapsley is no longer employed. Perpetuo gets a much bigger pass considering he fought Mein. If there both still around its still a bad fight. Unless you're brazilian.

Back