Matches for Nunes

platypus44

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
1. Shevchenko - has already given her a tough fight which Valentina might have won if it went 5
2. Holm - interesting style match up - Holm has a good chin and could probably defend against Nunes striking better than anyone
3. Zingano - has beaten Nunes pretty badly but is coming off a loss
4. Cyborg - would be a huge fight in Brazil and a monster match up
5. Pena - has beaten Zingano who has beaten Nunes - has a good chin and could give Amanda trouble.

I think that the most interesting fight would be Holm/Nunes.

She should get whoever wins the 145 fight. Just own both belts as the depth isnt there in either division at the moment.

will be a good fight against Pena/Shevchenko winner

i'd like to see Cat pick up a win or two before she gets a shot

and maybe Yana Kunitskaya after she beats Evinger in Invicta again

Pena/Nunes would be interesting to see if Pena can avenge her friend/predecessor Goddess of High School Wrestling.

WAR Pena in her next fight!

To be fair I dont think anyone beats Amanda at this point, other than Cyborg

I guess Pena should get the fight

Change the weight limit to 140.

Combine both divisions

Make it Holly vs Amanda (styles make fights)

I'd say the Pena Valantina winner has next then decide from there.

Nunes (like Anderson, GDR, Holm, Rousey and Tate) wants none of Cyborg.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...r-that-its-because-hes-still-on-peds.3534465/

05_1310_87334960375167421495308337.9673-640x336.jpg

I want to see Cyborg with this belt,” Nunes said. “I’m not interested in fighting her. I’m not interested in fighting her. I’m interested in fighting the girl who has the belt now. After my next fight, we’ll see what happened.

“I’d have to do a lot of things to fight Cyborg. Cyborg is way heavier, way bigger than me. I’d have to change all my training style to fight Cyborg. This is another thing I’d have to go over with my coaches.

At this rate they are going to have to start recruiting opponents for her from SuicideGirls.com

Back