Masvidal's Next Fight Discussed by His Manager

Who do you want to see Masvidal fight next?

• Total voters
Tyron Woodley - i still feel like 2 wins (although very impressive KOs) doesn’t warrant a title shot over Colby getting his. If he beats Tyron, he should absolutely get the TS. Plus, there’s a good storyline in Askren’s training partner and BFF coming to avenge his brutal record setting KO loss.​

Last edited:
Masvidal should be fighting Leon Edwards next IF Edwards wins today. People forget that Masvidal is only on a 2 fight win streak, having lost 2 fights in a row prior to that. He also didn’t fight at all in 2018.

Edwards is on a 6 right win streak, and a win over RDA would be a good bump in the rankings. Given their out of the Octagon antics, Masvidal vs Edwards makes perfect sense. Put it as the co-main on a PPV or headliner on an ESPN card. Winner of that fight gets an immediate title shot.

LOL at gamebread panhandling for money. Conor should blast him on how he has no honour challenging guys down a weight division instead of testing himself against bigger competition. He should force him to say please mr mcgregor. Conor is in a position of power here.
That's a nice new acct

I voted Nate but honestly I'm fine with tyron, Lawler, or Edwards. If Lawler beats Colby, him v Jorge would be fireworks. Tyron comes with the built in storyline of former champ trying to reclaim glory and avenge his teammates loss. Then the Edward's scuffle with both fighters on the rise.

Masvidal should be fighting Leon Edwards next IF Edwards wins today. People forget that Masvidal is only on a 2 fight win streak, having lost 2 fights in a row prior to that. He also didn’t fight at all in 2018.

Edwards is on a 6 right win streak, and a win over RDA would be a good bump in the rankings. Given their out of the Octagon antics, Masvidal vs Edwards makes perfect sense. Put it as the co-main on a PPV or headliner on an ESPN card. Winner of that fight gets an immediate title shot.
People are prisoners of the moment. Masvidal ko’d a mouthy white guy so sherdog sees him a hero totally forgetting his journeyman career.

Usman, but only after Colby (if Colby beats Robbie).

You don’t think that Colby’s inactivity + Jorge’s willingness to go to London vs the “HometownHero” then to accept the supposed “bad-matchup” in Askren earns him a position in front of Colby? I do.

Usman but make it soon. Jorge could fight very soon since his last fight lasted 5 seconds. Usman hasn't fought in like 4 months. The winner gets the winner of Robbie Lawler and Colby Covington.

I see him fighting Nate after Nate beats the brakes off Pettis

Then after Nate whoops Masvidal, he will go on to fight McGregor around the Spring of next year... That's what Mystic Lockard thinks

Who is Abe Kawa and what kind of stupid last name is that anyway?

Nice alt account of yours. I see you saved it for today.
Alternative Act? lol im not that much of a nerd. But u since u mentioned it, maybe its ur alternate act. idk why ppl do that but yea. Did u get Banned or just a Causal ?

Conor would be a fun fight build up, but he doesn't have enough experience against career WWs. (His only win at WW was against a career LW.)

Ufc will never get a contender like Masvidal again if they don't put him in for the title next. No matter who masvidal fights or how good he does his stock will never be higher than the fastest KO in ufc history. It would be a shame to give him another fight before the title. Strike while the iron is hot.

Just give him the title fight, no one has brought more eyes to the promotion than Jorge this year, he deserves to be rewarded.

Is this how the promotion will be run now? Giving title shots to people for flashy KOs? Isn't the guy 2-2 at WW?

Is this how the promotion will be run now? Giving title shots to people for flashy KOs? Isn't the guy 2-2 at WW?
Yeah, its rhe fight the fans want why not make it?

Yeah, its rhe fight the fans want why not make it?

Why don't the Dodgers play the Yankees every World Series? Outside of MMA forums, who are the most fickle people on the planet, I've seen no indication its what the fans want.

I mean, I'm not against the fight per se, but it seems like a stupid way to run the organization. Which is probably why it will happen.

Back