Rumored Masvidal vs Covington Targeted for February (Fake News So Far)

That will be a good fight but i am picking Colby for the Win by Decision

UFC throwing away another hypetrain with poor matchmaking for a one-off quick payday.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Mas catches him.

Feel like Colby takes this. Mas will have a hard time dictating the range to set up his strikes much like he did against Usman. Not to mention colby is good at volume punching his way on the inside too so he's not the easiest to defend the clinch/td attempts against where he varies his attacks as well as he does.

Not gonna lie I thought the ufc would have them both be the coaches for TUF.

Good to hear - this bout has been a teaser for quite awhile.

#FakeBadBlood
Could be fake, could be real. I mean Colby switched gyms and everything. Just because they were cool before doesn't mean they will stay that way forever. Colby rubbed a lot of people the wrong way with his promo, what's to say he didn't do the same to Masvidal and his coaches? That's the reason Masvidal gave for their friendship falling apart.

Colby will land more punches than Usman and he will make Masvidal work every second of this fight. No foot stomping bs.

Nooooo why did masvidal take this? Colby going to ground and pound him

Could be fake, could be real.

Oh no doubt but seemed an apt play on the scenario, perhaps I should have tossed a ? at the end.

Either way hope they both bring some fun to the encounter.

Winner gets... to stay barely relevant. Cut the loser.

Ariel said it on his show with Chael. About time they been taking forever to make this fight. Nothing official yet, just been offered both sides still have to sign the contract.Will see if Masvidal accepts seems like hes been avoiding the Colby fight

OIP.iV0cXOtVhpGNJ4Jiv6MkRAHaEA

Last edited:
Colby 30-27 or 50-45.

I love Jorge, but the jig is up.

Does anyone even give Mas a shot? Its such a clear UD.

Yea wow, 2 guys that the ufc needs to be putting on cards waaaay more frequently then they have been. Instead we get dwcs fighters every week, yeaaaai!!!! :)

So many marque and good name fighters are fighting so seldomly lately, I understand it's probably due to the pandemic but still, we're getting way too many d level fighters and not seeing the b and a level guys the ufc already had on its roster.

Hell yeahhhh!!

<{anton}>

Ariel said it on his show with Chael. About time they been taking forever to make this fight. Nothing official yet, just been offered both sides still have to sign the contract. Will see if Masvidal accepts seems like hes been avoiding the Colby fight

OIP.iV0cXOtVhpGNJ4Jiv6MkRAHaEA
Did Ariel really say it on his show? Every source i find the tweet/post is gone

Back