• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Masvidal vs Conor Mcgregor BMF (Mega) Poll Added 12/1

Who would win this BMF fight?

• Total voters
Will be good to see Masvidal make his first title defense of the BMF title.

The only one who deserves the Big Motherfucker Belt is Butterbean.

'Cause he's a Big Motherfucker.

th
Who is she?

Conor don't want no intense guys like Masvidal, Gaethje or Tony, any intense pressure fighters like that he would be gassed to death after 2-3 minutes. He wants Edgar or Cerrone which he said many times.

i am in an extreme minority of hardcore historians here.

but i actually like the bmf belt concept.
maybe not the idea of jorge vs nate for the first one.

but imo its really the perfect concept. its the just bleed gods belt if they continue it on and do it right.
with a wrestler heavy champ list. for the past for ever. i dont mind seeing the best of the just bleed lets fight guys fight it out. givbes a very good opportunity for very fun exciting guys to make some money and get some deserved shine.

fantasy example. you could make a rematch with justin and dustin for the 55 bmf belt. and winner could never fight the wrasslers and be in all exciting fights. and then it opens doors for other fighters. they have 2 paths to go down
go be the best. or be the baddest.
ill go back to my lonely corner now

Let's stop this BMF belt from being a thing please. Thank you
BMF was created for Conor since he can’t actually get his hands on the LW belt.
That's not entirely true, is it? In fact you just made that up.

I would be surprised if Conor's name wasn't tossed around ad nauseum when Dana and his bosses at ESPN and the UFC were thinking about actually going with the BMF belt idea to sell that Mas/Diaz fight. The fact that Dana said it was a "one off" makes me even more certain that they wanted to lure Conor back with some shiny objects

Last edited:
Masvidal will fuck Conor's day up and send him back to slapping old dudes in bars.

i am in an extreme minority of hardcore historians here. but i actually like the bmf belt concept.
maybe not the idea of jorge vs nate for the first one.
but imo its really the perfect concept. its the just bleed gods belt if they continue it on and do it right.
with a wrestler heavy champ list. for the past for ever. i dont mind seeing the best of the just bleed lets fight guys fight it out. givbes a very good opportunity for very fun exciting guys to make some money and get some deserved shine.
fantasy example. you could make a rematch with justin and dustin for the 55 bmf belt. and winner could never fight the wrasslers and be in all exciting fights. and then it opens doors for other fighters. they have 2 paths to go down
go be the best. or be the baddest.
ill go back to my lonely corner now

I'm a Masvidal fan and I'm thrilled to see him get shine like this in 2019 but in all honesty I couldn't give 3 fcks about the BMF belt other than it helped make it a bigger spotlight and purse for my favorite fighter.

Props to you for having the balls to admit it here.

lol Mr gives up his neck and taps at the first sign of adversity has no business being in the same discussion with REAL bad ass fighters...

BMF was created for Conor since he can’t actually get his hands on the LW belt.

If that was the case they would have never let Mas near it. I find it hard to believe Conor is willing to fight Jorge next. Conor can barely say his name out loud. I will be happy to be wrong though.

Back