• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Masvidal vs Conor Mcgregor BMF (Mega) Poll Added 12/1

Who would win this BMF fight?

• Total voters

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
They are on two different levels and I don’t even think a supposed prime Conor could do something to this guy . I see why dana said what he said and he and Conor DONT want that fight.

WAR GAMEBRED

Last edited:
Who cares. Fuck the NYSAC

I fucking hate Conor, but he would KTFO Masvidal

Yeah most likely, Mas has better boxing and Conor always bitches out when the going gets tough.

The sound of some of those punches landing on Nate were mean. Connor wouldn't walked through any of that.

Masvidal is a great boxer but he admires his own work. It’s many times he would just pause . Diaz dosent have the skill to take Advantage of it

Of course. Jorge is a much better and much more well rounded fighter, he’d batter Conor all over the place.

McGregor/Masvidal would be a good fight. Obviously Masvidal is going to win if it gets out of the second, but McGregor is dangerous in a stand up fight. What we saw in this fight was essentially McGregopr/Diaz without the guy beating Nate up gassing.

Who has Masvidal ever KO'd with punches beside sahara Till? Conor would school Masvidal and put him unconscious

“Sahara till”

Yeah okay buddy Masvidal kod a legit MW meanwhile Other than Chinny Alvarez mcgregor has never KOd a guy his own size

You know Conor hates the fact Mas won in such dominating fashion, literally toyed with Nate like he stole his lunch money. Conor has NOTHING to offer Mas.

Back