• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Masvidal vs Conor Mcgregor BMF (Mega) Poll Added 12/1

Who would win this BMF fight?

• Total voters
I'll be honest, it doesn't really hurt coz I no longer like the man, his actions in the last couple of years have changed my point of view, but I still highly rate his skillset, or at least the skillset he used to have, time will tell if he can still operate at that level, I still have hope that he can both rebound as a fighter and a person.

We obviously disagree on Conor, but I respect your mature manner of putting across your views

I will never be a fan of him again, but I too would like to see him get his shit together

I've always thought Jorge was a very good fighter when he took things serious. Now he's in a position to reap the benefits as long as he can continue getting preferential matchups. He'd give Usman and Colby good fights too but I don't know if he could handle their wrestling. Leon Edwards might still beat him too.

Jorge would give Conor a taste of his own medicine, via rape.
<WellThere><WellThere>

Jorge has gone as high as he can go, and Nate was ranked way below him actually. Usman,Colby,Edwards,Woodley all wash him. Already lost to Maia,Thompson. Maybe RDA and Santiago, but unlikely. That's the top 10 ladies and Gents. So, let's try to bait a rusty, past his prime lightweight who only has his sights set on a path to a LW title, to fight a journeyman in a higher division with nothing to offer. Lol desperate n huggers.

M7A3viR.gif

LMAO. As if Conor fans don't pray he fights tailor made opponents. Masvidal would body bag him. And Conor knows it. He's awfully quiet now. He was praying Nate won. Masvidal is actually a real gangster unlike Conor but Masvidal isn't a scumbag in real life unlike Conor.

Jorge reached a point where he is a prize fighter now. ranking dont apply to him now, same as conor and nate

Coner could not knock out an old man. The game has evolved past him.

conor is too busy raping young women and assaulting old men.

Deal with it you fellow scumbags (I wonder how he can still have fans with all that he has done - maybe the guys that are still his fans are fellow ra . . . ?)

LMAO. As if Conor fans don't pray he fights tailor made opponents. Masvidal would body bag him. And Conor knows it. He's awfully quiet now. He was praying Nate won. Masvidal is actually a real gangster unlike Conor but Masvidal isn't a scumbag in real life unlike Conor.

Most welterweights would beat Conor, because they're Welter weights. He's not. It's not a stretch.

He's next in line for a title shot so If he doesn't chase the WW belt then we'll know the answer to this.

Jorge reached a point where he is a prize fighter now. ranking dont apply to him now, same as conor and nate

You can't put him in a league with Conor. Conor earned the right to do what ever he wants because he accomplished all his goals. First one do defeat Aldo as the LW champ. Became the first two weight champ. Beat all the best guys in his divisions. And guess what, he still wants to fight for the LW belt. He wants Khabib. That's all that motivates him. He actually has a legacy to be proud of. Jorge doesn't, neither does Nate. Being a prize fighter means nothing if you have no legacy. His goal should be getting a title.

Dana pretty much confirmed Jorge is getting a TS so there's no point in bringing up Conor vs Jorge unless Jorge gets the belt

Most welterweights would beat Conor, because they're Welter weights. He's not. It's not a stretch.

Jorge is smaller than Nate. And Conor was happy to fight him twice. Jorge almost identical in size to Conor.

Dear mods. Delete trash like this an ban the idiots who post this stuff. Make sherdog great again.

Mystic Conor: I sense stiffness in Nate. I think i done him up pretty bad in our two fights and this man is not the same. Props to Jorge. I will stay in my seclusion for another year methinks until a worthy opponent can be found.

Isn't Conor the one who brought up fighting the winner of Nate vs Mas?

Back