Masvidal ruined his moment

images

fighters fight is simple, just Divas,stars and that shit makes sweet ass.

Masvidal is good to start fighting or retire ...

a real fighter doesn't care, he faces any opponent and style.

only pussies choose easy styles.

Would you do your job if you weren't being paid your worth?

If it didn't he would've taken the title fight. Look at who is complaining about fighter pay. Jones. PVZ. Masvidal. Fighters who have made it and don't need to fight. The guys making 12k to show aren't being outspoken about their shit pay.
That's not accurate. Jones paid over 1 milion in back taxes, has to pay lots of alimoney and loves a very expensive lifestyle. Im sure he needs a fight within 1-2 years. Also, Masvidal doesn't need money NOW, but he gambled cause he presumed he could fetch more cash. If the UFC ignores him, he will beg for a fight within a few months.

The pandemic ruined this. The UFC isn't going to pay anyone any more money without live gates.
I'm not sure why people don't understand this. It's great that UFC is having steady events but they lose all the live gate. Of course Dana can't pay maximum dollars right now. If you want to fight you probably aren't getting top dollar unless PPV's are off the charts. With sherdoggers no buying PPV's to protest fighter pay, it's not helping the numbers either.
Sherdoggers not buying PPV's to protest fighter pay.......
200.webp

That's not accurate. Jones paid over 1 milion in back taxes, has to pay lots of alimoney and loves a very expensive lifestyle. Im sure he needs a fight within 1-2 years. Also, Masvidal doesn't need money NOW, but he gambled cause he presumed he could fetch more cash. If the UFC ignores him, he will beg for a fight within a few months.

If Jones owes a million in taxes just think about how much he made. He doesn't owe anyone alimony, he has never been married. The guy is set for life.

Masvidal has a liquor business and YouTube career. He doesn't need to fight. The vast majority of fighters will never make what he has made.

Mas most likely lost his opportunity. He is in a tough spot, he knows he cannot beat Usman or Colby.
200.gif

Has he? When was his moment, the Usman fight? He could still end up with that fight, and make even more money if the UFC wants to salvage the welterweight title fight for UFC 251. Too early to say whether Mas missed his moment or not.

I don't see Dana giving it to him, he'd rather spite him and teach a lesson to all others who scoff at opportunities given, but who knows I could be wrong..?

I'm not sure why people don't understand this. It's great that UFC is having steady events but they lose all the live gate. Of course Dana can't pay maximum dollars right now. If you want to fight you probably aren't getting top dollar unless PPV's are off the charts. With sherdoggers no buying PPV's to protest fighter pay, it's not helping the numbers either.
Sherdoggers not buying PPV's to protest fighter pay.......
200.webp

Suredawgers want one card a month, with three title fights and every single fight on the card to be a top notch matchup with a top name... yet don't want to pay more than $29.99 a card and yet shit all over the UFC over fighter pay.

Then they don't buy any PPVs, don't realize the UFC needs more cards because typically they need a live gate often and network TV money.

Then they're the same people to shit on a fighter the second he gets old or loses and act like he was never good or overrated or scum and put no respect on anyone's name.

These guys are fucking high school girls who don't make a lot of sense. You cannot have your cake and eat it too in the real world.

The UFC would never have prospects, would put on 12 cards a year if they got their way and these guys would shit on all the fighters and never never buy the cards anyway, yet complain like entitled incels. Fuck em.

Masvidal shouldn’t have been so eager to air out his grievances publicly, like supporting people to not watch UFC 251. Dumb move. Dana is going to try his hardest to get him to fight Leon Edwards, and Edwards will most likely win.

If Jones owes a million in taxes just think about how much he made. He doesn't owe anyone alimony, he has never been married. The guy is set for life.

Masvidal has a liquor business and YouTube career. He doesn't need to fight. The vast majority of fighters will never make what he has made.

He has to pay child support for 2 kids. And yes, he made a lot,but he also spends a lot of money. Many pro athletes go bankrupt as soon as the money flow stops. If he would live a normal life,he would be fine,but his lifestyle is very expensive and if he wants to keep his mansion, sportscars and exotic animals, he will have to fight again for sure. Same with Masvidal. Don't underestimate how much their lifestyle costs. Some of these guys make 5 milion a year, but spend 3. Its not sustainable if the money doesn't come

Are you talking about him not taking the fight in short notice? Like we know how much the ufc offered him anyway. No way Jorge should take this fight against a beast like Usman to fight in a few days ...... regardless of how much money he would get. I completely back his decision.

I don't see Dana giving it to him, he'd rather spite him and teach a lesson to all others who scoff at opportunities given, but who knows I could be wrong..?
Yeah hat sounds like Dana :)
But there’s still the possibility of getting it in the future, or a crazy fight like Conor, or maybe a returning Nick Diaz (unlikely, but I can dream). I think it’s too early to say that Masvidal missed his moment.

He managed to go from a fan favorite to a guy considered a ducker and complainer in 5 seconds

UFC fighters need a union right now and to make Masvidal the union leader.

Back