Media Masvidal responds to Nick Diaz

diaz_daley2vsjn.gif
It looks like Nick was trying for an ankle pick

I can't be mad at Jorge Masvidal. It is smarter to make your money taking easier fights against populist vegans, while avoiding guys like Tyron Woodley, Leon Edwards, Santiago Ponzinibio, Stephen Thompson and Kamaru Usman.

The best business model will always be the least costly labor for the maximum profit. LOL
bleeding anus post

Ok so his biggest win in recent memory if you don't include the beginning of Penn's legendary losing streak is Daley 8 years ago, or 4 years before his most recent fight. A lot of his biggest wins are against inflated lightweights. Lawler will always be his biggest win and that was in 2004. I don't think he sport sucked anyoneand always wanted to fight the biggest names, but in my opinion outside of Lawler he never really won a fight that had me thinking he was all that great
He fought who he fought.. imo his best performances were against Andy and GSP. The two best fighters in the world with no argument. They won on points but he left without a mark on him... cmon man stfu and quit hating

Fight would be huge.
Fuck it. I'm down. Why not.

Still wish we would have gotten Diaz vs. Bisping. The buildup would have been gold, and the fight would have been entertaining.

He fought who he fought.. imo his best performances were against Andy and GSP. The two best fighters in the world with no argument. They won on points but he left without a mark on him... cmon man stfu and quit hating
I'm not hating lol, I'm talking about wins and he lost those fights. That's just facts. He's entertaining as hell, but had no business calling out top ranked fighters at this point.

Theres still a ton of people on sherdog that think nick diaz could easily be champ if he wanted to.

There are also a ton of people on Sherdog that think the earth is flat and the moon landing was faked.

If anything I just wish we got to see more of him towards the end of his career

Lol legit ban this guy. Let me guess goodfellas is garbage too?
Goodfellas is a great movie. Scarface is full of horrible acting including Pacino’s fake accent. Horrible cast choice. It really is a bad movie. Don’t understand the cult following no do I get why every rapper has to have a poster of it in their garage at minimum. But hey, The World is Yours.

Goodfellas is a great movie. Scarface is full of horrible acting including Pacino’s fake accent. Horrible cast choice. It really is a bad movie. Don’t understand the cult following no do I get why every rapper has to have a poster of it in their garage at minimum. But hey, The World is Yours.
Because all of the Rappers in the early 2000's that hyped the fuck out of this movie.
Good fellas > Scarface times a 1000.

Because all of the Rappers in the early 2000's that hyped the fuck out of this movie.
Good fellas > Scarface times a 1000.
They aren’t even in the same league cinematically. It’s weird to draw the conclusion that I must not like one of the greatest films made because I dare say that Scarface is grossly overrated. I don’t think any of these people could honestly throw that drivel on for the almost 3 hours and not sit with their phone in their hands the whole time paying attention to other things. It’s as bad as Pacino’s accent.

mas would make mince meat of woodley...he would beat him easily....rory beat woodley, and mas has far superior striking....
To think woodley vs mas wouldn't be competitive is some next-level mental deficiency. I know mas is a hot commodity right now but let's not go full fanboy here.

I can't be mad at Jorge Masvidal. It is smarter to make your money taking easier fights against populist vegans, while avoiding guys like Tyron Woodley, Leon Edwards, Santiago Ponzinibio, Stephen Thompson and Kamaru Usman.

The best business model will always be the least costly labor for the maximum profit. LOL
Standing so close to the EDGE while throwing salt over it.

Any further dealings with the Diaz bros would be a waste of time for Jorge

He said got bigger fish to fry

Theres still a ton of people on sherdog that think nick diaz could easily be champ if he wanted to.
Dude hasn't won a fight since 2011 and hasn't fought since 2015. I enjoyed most of his fights but he's not relevant anymore.

That was funny, but the last thing I want as a Masvidal fan is for him to get sucked into a fight with Nick when he’s on the cusp of a a real title shot.

Even if he just wants another money fight there are better options out there than Nick Diaz.
isnt Nick a little big for Masvidal? it's not like nick going to be able go down to that weight class crazy talk...

Back