Media Masvidal responds to Nick Diaz

Masvidal would kill Nick Diaz, any version if Nick loses to the Masvidal of now

Theres still a ton of people on sherdog that think nick diaz could easily be champ if he wanted to.
If Nick had been competing regularly and his prime was during the Usada he might have been able to. But by the time they came around Nick was already pretty inactive and 32 years old, and not focusing on improving and staying active. If He had been like 29-30. And still fighting consistently when Usada went live in July 2015 I think he could have had a bisping like surge where a lot of people around him stopped performing as well and he likely would have been chugging along at the same clip. But unfortunately Nick has only ever fought twice under Usada era and he hasn't look particularly focused. Just my opinion though, and something we'll obviously be never able to find out.

this is a fight I'd love to see, tbh.

And which of you hardcore mma fans would disagree? Yeah that's what I thought.

That was funny, but the last thing I want as a Masvidal fan is for him to get sucked into a fight with Nick when he’s on the cusp of a a real title shot.

Even if he just wants another money fight there are better options out there than Nick Diaz.

Jorge said he would give Nate his rematch. Lets just do that. He didnt win decisively

Nick's biggest win is a loss to Carlos Condit
No its Shamrock, Gomi, Penn, Lawler, or even Daley at the time. To a new fan these dont sound impressive but his peak was 10 years ago

Id say that it was decisively enough to not wanna bother watching a rematch. And im game for a rematch.
Conor vs Diaz 1 was waaaay more decisive and Diaz gave him a rematch. Hes earned it we need to play that shit back

I can't be mad at Jorge Masvidal. It is smarter to make your money taking easier fights against populist vegans, while avoiding guys like Tyron Woodley, Leon Edwards, Santiago Ponzinibio, Stephen Thompson and Kamaru Usman.

The best business model will always be the least costly labor for the maximum profit. LOL

mas would make mince meat of woodley...he would beat him easily....rory beat woodley, and mas has far superior striking....

diaz_daley2vsjn.gif

Nick killed this dude

Stop this cringe animation fucker already

No its Shamrock, Gomi, Penn, Lawler, or even Daley at the time. To a new fan these dont sound impressive but his peak was 10 years ago
Ok so his biggest win in recent memory if you don't include the beginning of Penn's legendary losing streak is Daley 8 years ago, or 4 years before his most recent fight. A lot of his biggest wins are against inflated lightweights. Lawler will always be his biggest win and that was in 2004. I don't think he sport sucked anyoneand always wanted to fight the biggest names, but in my opinion outside of Lawler he never really won a fight that had me thinking he was all that great

I think that shit was cool. But whatever. I would prefer to see this fight than Masvidal vs wrestle boxers. I love the salt it produces

People seem to forget Daley turned Masvidal into a panic wrestler
<209Bitch>

Honestly Diaz vs Masvidal, even though they're not Australian, they could have a sold out stadium in Melbourne in a single day.

This is a super massive fight to make...

Last edited:
Back