• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Masvidal, CCC spar over fighter of the year honors

You gotta give it to triple cringe. He is trying to make a name for himself, unlike mighy mouse.

Cejudo only had 2 fights and hasn't fought in the second part of the year

Adesanya only won 2:1 in rounds against a 43 grandpa Silva and nearly got knocked out by Gastelum

Lol right so he should of fought journeymen or guys with one ufc win.

Tough opponents make tough fights. Masvidal fans should know seeing how hes lost to 13 of them.

Cejudo only had 2 fights and hasn't fought in the second part of the year

Adesanya only won 2:1 in rounds against a 43 grandpa Silva and nearly got knocked out by Gastelum
In terms of actual sporting achievement, both Cejudo and Adesanya have strong cases.

But the most memorable moments of 2019 definitely belong to Masvidal, though.

It 100 percent should not be CCC he's the least deserving of anyone being discussed
What?!
CCC won a (close) decision against MM who looked unbeatable till then, KOed Dillashaw on EPO who was also looking unbeatable and who MM ducked for years, then finished Moraes to win a second belt.
Masvidal beat Till, Askren and Diaz. Are you comparing Till, Askren and Diaz records to MM, TJ and Moraes?

Cant be the baddest mfer when a female towers over you
EDyIUqEXsAEXgoq.0.jpeg
Anyone know the context of this photo? (Assuming it's not photoshopped.)

Yeah I'm sure Cejudo would want to swap his gold medal, and his real UFC belts for a bullshit journeyman belt that means jack shit in the sport. Nice try though.
He would switch all his gold and achievements to be a 6 foot basement-dwelling incel.

Say what you want about Cejudo but his belts are not participation trophies.

I love Masvidal, he is a tough but come on... The only gold he's ever touched is the journeyman belt (what was that shit made of again?)
Henry is a God damn gold medalist AND a legit double UFC champ (we talking real belts). There's no discussion, if it's between these 2 Cejudo has done way more this year and all his life.
It is about 2019 though and last I check Cejudo didn't win any Olympic gold this year. Plus we talking about the UFC and what Masivdal was able to do while moving up is just more badass than what Cejudo did. All things equal, go with the higher up division. You just can't ignore the manlet factor.

I love Masvidal, he is a tough but come on... The only gold he's ever touched is the journeyman belt (what was that shit made of again?)
Henry is a God damn gold medalist AND a legit double UFC champ (we talking real belts). There's no discussion, if it's between these 2 Cejudo has done way more this year and all his life.

CCC is awesome but only 2 fights in 2019 and then the Conoresque no defense of the 125 the belt. That puts him behind Mas and Izzy

height is only one aspect of size...overall size, is far more important. I'd rather be 5'5 and be a 230lbs of muscle, than be 6'2, at a buck 70....
Oh hell nah. Height > muscle

...Anyone saying Mas is a retard...
giphy.gif

Only the 2nd WW in history to have 3 finishes vs top 10 opponents in one year <{hughesimpress}>

KO of the Decade
giphy.gif
<{danawhoah}><DCWhoa>

Top 10 KO of 2019
giphy.gif
<Dana05><{titihmm}>

Became the 4th man to ever TKO a Diaz brother
giphy.gif
<{natewhut}><209Bitch>

If you aren't considering Masvidal you might be a salty little ____ <1>{<hhh]<Kpop01><Manning1><bball1><{walkerwhut}><Sansa00>

Last edited:
What?!
CCC won a (close) decision against MM who looked unbeatable till then, KOed Dillashaw on EPO who was also looking unbeatable and who MM ducked for years, then finished Moraes to win a second belt.
Masvidal beat Till, Askren and Diaz. Are you comparing Till, Askren and Diaz records to MM, TJ and Moraes?

Sadly you don't know how years work. The MM fight was August 2018

I'm not always the biggest fan of Israel, but beating Anderson, Gastelum in the FOTY, and knocking out Whittaker for the belt in a single year is by far the best resume anyone has in 2019.

Back