Masvidal avoids question when asked if he would fight Colby

People who make Jorge out to be some shitty journey man are idiots

bunch of Wikipedia analysts dominate these forums

you guys should try paying attention to the skills and potential shown during the actual fights, then maybe you won't say such stupid shit

Also, you make it sound like Colby was dominated. It was 2-2 going into the 5th round and he was winning the 5th. Fought through a fucked up jaw

he definitely took more damage but that fight couldve went either way

You got me all wrong chief ima huge masvidal fan followed him since the kimbo days. He's just on an unlikely high right now, like bisping becoming champ etc. Got some of the best hands in the game and is technically solid as fuck when he wants to be. Doesnt mean I think he's gonna beat Usman or should waste his sudden star power on a nobody like colby

Also cobly got his fucking ass beat nobody cares about him or his shtick anymore that only works for winners

I just can't get the Maia fight out of my head when I think of Masvidal vs grapplers. Colby is as relentless as Maia when it comes to seeking out takedowns, and even more capable of securing them.
Maia is the best BJJ practitioner in the UFC and has far better ground skills than Colby. The wrestlers that beat Maia all avoid the ground like the plague for a reason.

LOL Maz is scared of a guy who’s not once finished a top 15 fighter? Oh he got choked out by Imada 20 years ago? That’s like mocking being easily choked by Warley Alves.

Maz doesn’t wanna fight Colby because it’s a grinding fight that has no appeal and won’t sell PPVs. Colby is a political troll that wants to ignore that he got his jaw broken by a wrestler with no hands, he’s one L away from jumping to the WWE

The likes don't lie toner

so was Lawler

then he became champ

things change. fighters change

A fighter improves and they're still defined by their past record by clowns who don't know what they're watching

I think we do know what we were watching with Lawler. He found the "fountain of youth".

LOL Maz is scared of a guy who’s not once finished a top 15 fighter? Oh he got choked out by Imada 20 years ago? That’s like mocking being easily choked by Warley Alves.

Maz doesn’t wanna fight Colby because it’s a grinding fight that has no appeal and won’t sell PPVs. Colby is a political troll that wants to ignore that he got his jaw broken by a wrestler with no hands, he’s one L away from jumping to the WWE

Literally this

Well he seemed to have been close friends with Colby before, so all the shade he throws probably has weight to it. Doesn't change the fact Colby is a nightmare matchup however.
Bro Jorge is a nightmare match for him too. Great striker with good cardio and TDD.

Literally this

Man I think everyone knows why Mas doesn't want the fight, people arguing he's "scared" are just trolls (or Trump voters who are even dumber than trolls), point is it hurts to see a fighter avoiding a difficult matchup for whatever reason.

It's supposed to be a sport in which you measure yourself with the best and fight til the championship.
Makes sense to see prizefighters and people holding up for pay et cetera, and everyone understands why and how.
It just stings man.

That's not to say I'd behave differently, I honestly don't know and I won't judge.
I'd just prefer people would just fucking fight.

Remember all that three piece and soda business with Leon Edwards?

That was clearly to try and secure a fight with someone that was near the top of rankings. Ironically I don't think Jorge would go anywhere near Leon now. Very risky tough fight and imo Leon wins easily.
Remember Jorge against the other lanky kickboxer... Wonderboy. Got dominated.

Back