• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Masvidal attacked Colby Monday night outside a Miami steakhouse MEGA THREAD

What you think?

• Total voters
Normally I would say he's a pussy for not being able to do anything in the cage and had to resort in sucker punching him.

But when Colby keeps going in deep about peoples wives and kids, it's not a promo to people. It's real life. And he is going to get consequences...

Come on. Joe schilling was already exposed for setting up that entire situation. That dude wasn't bothering anyone overtly and stuck to his area.

Joe than set his buddy up with a camera facing buddy, intentionally bumped into buddy from behind, then sucker punched and KO'ed him and then made up shit that dude was saying racist stuff. Making up the racist stuff changed Joe from being an asshole to a pure scumbag in my eyes.

But back to the original point Joe set up every moment in that incident. It's well known.
Joe wasn't charged with shit Masvidal is. Joe squared up and the guy lunged at him Masvidal was in fucking disguise and ran up behind him not even comparable

69mddp.jpg

And now Masvidal faces jail time for assault and won't be able to support his kids, proving Colby's point. 4d chess
Lol. True. On all accounts. But was it worth the risk of getting seriously hurt? I’m not defending either. I think they are both cretans

2 years probation. No jail time. While Colby is picking up teeth LOL.
Ummm.....civil court?
Masdival is going to be paying Colby A LOT of money if he really did knock out his tooth. All that Scarface money gone between lawyers and paying Colby.

Colby keeps winning unfortunately.

I don't see why things would end after a 25 minute MMA bout. Also, I believe Colby's words were along the lines of "we can fight in the parking lot if he wants" and "I'll fight him in the streets".

I don't see why Colby, his fans, or anyone in general should have a problem with what happened. Seems to be a massive uproar over a pretty small thing. Colby calling the police again is humorous though.

"You're having an emotional meltdown over Colby handling his business the way he wanted.

Grow the fuck up and put your big boy pants on. The world will be alright even though Mas got busted for attacking a man in public."

P.S. LOL jesus you suck.

I’m sure Mas’s kids will appreciate him taking up for them in this fashion, while he’s in prison doing 2-4 years and living in 2 bedroom apartment from pops getting sued to the gills.

Which one of you wouldn’t take a tooth knocked out for a cool million?

Back