• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Masvidal-Askren greatest KO of all time?

Askren not shooting would saved him, Masvidal planned on starting the fight like that according to Poirier from a text from Mike Brown lol.
Yeah, but that's all Askren does
He legit doesn't strike

Ofc it's very rare that will happen again cause if they ever rematch, you'd have to be stupid to dive like that again

But Masvidal was clearly waiting for a takedown
That's all you had to worry about fighting him

Hendo Bisping

Rousey Holm

Are two that top it for me. But that KO was in my top 5

With my better than average flying knees, i now feel safe to walk in Wrestler infested neighborhoods again

It is absolutely unbelievable that at the top level, fighters would rush towards each other to try for a quick finish. WTF was Askren going for?

Wouldnt say single greatest but its going to be entered into that group of iconic finishes with the H-bomb, the Silva/Belfort kick, the Barboza/Etim spinning kick, Anderson going Matrix on Forrest, the Petey Williams/Coleman head kick etc.

Craziest thing I've ever seen in the octagon! Could've easily gone a different way had the knee missed though. Remember when Zingano tried the same thing against Rhonda? Lol at Askren though. He was extremely fortunate in that Lawler fight, yet still talked mad sh*t. I'm guessing he'll write this off as a fluke, and continue talking trash. (and he wouldnt be 100% wrong).

Gif me, people. Not watching the card tonight

mmmmmm. Maybe?

It's kinda hard to process. Was it the most significant ever? No. It just kinda kills Askren off (not sure if that's a good thing for the UFC)

But it definelty was one of the most brutal ones. The last two shots were street fight shit, that you see when someone gets their head caved in.

Masivdal vs Usman is a weird fight tbh. Lets see what happens
Usman will beat him. Hell Woodley would beat Masivdal.

Not greatest KO of all time but definitely up there with the most satisfying.

Now I Feel better.... K N O C K E D THE F U C K out .... after talking too much shit...

he should be 0 - 2 in UFC.. moron Herb messed up the Robbie fight...

K A R M A is a B I T C H
Everyone talks shit its combat sports. Jorge talks a lot of shit himself.

I mean really.

Complete flat-lined, fastest of all time, mega tense backstory,

all things considered. This is the best KO ever. Be grateful to witness it folks.

Conor vs Aldo hit those boxes and it was a way bigger fight with better fighter.

Possibly the most brutal. Though Tank Abbot had a few pretty ungodly ones, and certainly Hendo/Bisping is up there. And Arlosvki has been on the receiving end of a few.

I remember when he got gifted a win over Robbie and turned to Dana and said "is that the best you got" should of been careful what he wished for.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS

I NEVER CAME SO HARD

Back