Masters

oh man, if Spieth continues this level of play, it's gonna be a long weekend for the other guys.

He always plays well at Augusta (notwithstanding that time he played that one hole). I don't actually know why. He's not a long hitter (though not a short knocker by any means) so he's not overpowering the course. I guess it's that putter that suddenly decides to hot up

these guys are like engineers with the almost scientific tinkering they do with balance, timing
and the lot. if Spieth can put together two good rounds tomo and saturday, he's on his way.

Rickie has be lights out with the putter this year which can carry you in this tournament -- but spieth is lights out when on his game.

Well I’m getting getting in the Finau bandwagon.

Everyone should be hoping Finau doesn't win the Masters this year

Because if he does they're going to show that video of him dislocating his ankle every Masters tournament for the next 20 years

Spieth is a beast. -7 in his last 10 holes. Crazy. Looking forward to this weekend. Would be nice if Tiger could lurk but if he can't get some birdies on those Par 5's he will be left behind.

Well I’m getting getting in the Finau bandwagon.

That man is literally a walking miracle right now considering he's in second place a day after he dislocated his ankle.

I like Finau, I just don't see him being able to put together 4 days.

Mind you, I'm hoping Tiger wins a major this year. I'm kinda hoping what I thought Federer would do last year.. Win a major then retire on the spot lol

Spieth is a beast. -7 in his last 10 holes. Crazy. Looking forward to this weekend. Would be nice if Tiger could lurk but if he can't get some birdies on those Par 5's he will be left behind.

Yep, gotta score on the par 5s in Augusta

Always bet on my boy Fowler.
Always bet on black.

and half asian

tiger-woods-1998-parents-lg-57bca3955f9b58cdfda5071c.jpg

So you have Mcilroy and Spieth both going in the morning today but one of the feature groups is Fred Couples, Haotong Li, and some amateur. Who makes these decisions?

Yeah.. Reed can fuck off anytime and start coming back to the field.

I want to punch Patrick Reed in his fat fucking face

Saw on twitter he yelled 44 regular at the turn haha what an arrogant prick. Hes given 1 back to the field on 10.

Tiger at +5 right on the cuy line. Maybe he ll make his first bird on a par5 here.

This is shaping up to be a shoot out. Hope speith doesnt win.
I want to punch Patrick Reed in his fat fucking face

lol, neither Lefty nor Tiger will probably make the cut.

Reed is an arrogant prick and his wife is fugly.

lol, neither Lefty nor Tiger will probably make the cut.

Reed is an arrogant prick and his wife is fugly.
Well he doesn't have that Phil money to let him get a bombshell wife despite looking like a goblin.

So you have Mcilroy and Spieth both going in the morning today but one of the feature groups is Fred Couples, Haotong Li, and some amateur. Who makes these decisions?

Haotong Li played some entertaining golf yesterday... What was it, something like only 2 pars on the back 9

Yeah.. Reed can fuck off anytime and start coming back to the field.

I don't mind Patrick Reed. I just wished he'd find better fitting clothes.

In saying that though, he's not one of the guys I'm saying "Man I hope he wins one" even though he'll probably get at least one major

Saw on twitter he yelled 44 regular at the turn haha what an arrogant prick. Hes given 1 back to the field on 10.

Tiger at +5 right on the cuy line. Maybe he ll make his first bird on a par5 here.

This is shaping up to be a shoot out. Hope speith doesnt win.

Yeah looks like +5 will be where the line is at.

I'm indifferent towards Jordan taking another W here. I think he's good enough, and well, he's not a prick.

Looks like Big Cat is going to finish tne second round 14 shots off the lead. Just hope he doesn't end up playing with Knox....

Back