Masters

Foppa21

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Who's going to take the Masters this year?

I think it'll come down to one of the usual suspects. I'd like to see a Day or Rory get it. Heck even Justin Rose.

Does Tiger have a chance? I think we'll find out after 9. He won't be able to get around with his driving iron this week. The big stick will have to come out on a few holes a round at least. We'll find out if he'll have it under control

All eyes are on Tiger. If he truly is healthy then I would never count Tiger out, but I dont think he wins.

I always root for Jason Day but the guy chokes at the worst moments. Hope someone like Spieth wins cuz he is a classy guy. I always root for Lefty too just because he is a Sun Devil, but he also chokes a lot also.

heard jack's grandkid got a hole in one today at the par 3 contest. pretty cool

Wont be tony finau lol .i dont know how to link vids but he aced a hole and while running around he rolled his ankle so badly. Lol

Long shot is norren
Mcilroy is my winner

would like to see Tiger just be competitive, no way he contends for the win.
Spieth will be on his game as will be Justin Thomas.
Rory looked great this past tourney and could run away with it.
not betting on Rosie tbh. is Stenson playing? if so, always a good bet.
DJ has been off for a while now. and don't forget Bubba who loves this course.
should be good.

tv and the pga are begging for tiger to continue being competitive. especially after all these young snowflake bitches whining about the fans bothering them.

Always bet on my boy Fowler.

It's a really fun year for the tournament.

Wont be tony finau lol .i dont know how to link vids but he aced a hole and while running around he rolled his ankle so badly. Lol

Long shot is norren
Mcilroy is my winner
Just found out that Finau is related to Jabari Parker. Hope he doesnt get as injured as Parker.

Fuckin' lol at Sergio hitting 4 balls in the water on 15 and taking a 13.

Tiger didn't birdie a single par 5 today. you don't win tournaments without taking advantage of those scoring holes.

Tiger didn't birdie a single par 5 today. you don't win tournaments without taking advantage of those scoring holes.
Looks like +1 wony be too bad after day 1. I agree hes gotta sort out the driver to birdoe them tomorrow.
Looks loke i was wrong about finau lol

Long shot is norren
Mcilroy is my winner

I don't know what was more impressive, the fact that he popped it back in place on the spot or that, as of about an hour ago, he had the lead at 3 under with about 5 holes to play

oh man, if Spieth continues this level of play, it's gonna be a long weekend for the other guys.

I've been a big Sergio fan but as a guy that plays a round a week, that's brutal.

The one that really hurt in a similar vein was about 2 or 3 years ago, Ernie Els 5 or 6 putted on the FIRST HOLE OF THE TOURNAMENT. Ernie's fun

Back