Television MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: REVELATION (Dragonlord's Review, post #1)

If you have seen MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: REVELATION, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Is it true that the trailer is just a clickbait. And that this is a teela show?
Let Kevin Smith chugging soy answer you
tenor.gif

Good first episode, then we see the bait and switch

Just finished. I didn't realize it was only going to be 5 eps.

Terrible.
Besides there not being much of He-man in the show, the tone is all over the place. The cheese is so thick. The characters make little sense, and haven't evolved at all.
It's a massive waste considering the talented and well known cast they were able to attract to this project.

It's like a C grade Japanese anime that was badly dubbed.

Alright people. I have heard that He-Man takes a huge backseat Teela. I hate this idea but what I am going to do is go into the first episode saying that this is a spin off show with Teela as the main character. Maybe if I do that then I can evaluate the show on its own merits. Wish me luck.

fnBCjLs.jpg
Alright people. I have heard that He-Man takes a huge backseat Teela. I hate this idea but what I am going to do is go into the first episode saying that this is a spin off show with Teela as the main character. Maybe if I do that then I can evaluate the show on its own merits. Wish me luck.
Even for a spin off show - Teela is an unlikable , entitled angry bitch. The men her her life do everything to placate and please her to no avail. When Teela has to face her greatest fear- it turns out her fear is coming to terms with how powerful and important she really is. At the end you are meant to feel that Teela really deserves the power sword and He-man should step aside to let Her shine. All the men in this show are either weak, incompetent or abusive assholes.

The whole thing reads as lesbian feminist fan fiction; written and produced by men.

Last edited:
This show wasn't really intended for adults, lol. All you crying about it is kind of funny. "Muh cartoon!"

This show wasn't really intended for adults, lol. All you crying about it is kind of funny. "Muh cartoon!"

Of course it’s not intended for adults. That’s the whole point of social engineering. It’s about molding boys into the next generation of men, sackless undercut wearing pseudo male lesbians.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back