• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Master List of the Most Glorious Threads

Dude buying slutbags a classy zodiac candle is my alltime fav

I’m down to $2.78…<6> Starting to doubt Luna will recover, but no point selling now.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/pic-of-me-and-mah-boys-up-in-jersey.323157/

Pictures are all gone, and for some reason like 3/4ths of the comments. It made Sherdog go viral in 2006 though.

lee_hotti_16.jpg

The famous picture.

And here's another famous one. After he got teased for pages and pages, he decided to post another picture of himself. I believe the caption was, "A kiss for you haters!"

9i4jza5xevg71.jpg

I bet he is embarrassed of once looking like that wherever he is

Nice one. Did they shut that one down just because of its length?
I think so. But it was perfect timing anyway as there started to be duplicate ideas and all the recognizable movie titles had been taken.

There was some pretty funny drama too because the guy who started the thread tried to delete it just to piss everyone off. I think a mod had to restore it or something.

Trying to locate the original Bent License Plate thread. Did it get merged into a mega-thread? This seems to be the original post, but the date doesn't seem right.
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/169852260/
Going by the Google screenshot below, the original thread seemed have been started in 2012 or earlier.

If possible, would a Mod be so kind as to resurrect the thread; not open it, but just archive it and make it accessible?
bent.jpg

Attachments

• bent.jpg
    bent.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 0
There was some competitive powerlifter in the S&C section who posted a picture of himself sucking his own dick. This was like 13 years ago...Weird looking guy with glasses.
Diesel Weasel!!!!

It was mentioned but Groundhog Expert holds a special place in my heart.

Anyone remember the “Big Nig” thread? Probably not too many at this point but it was hilarious.

Robocok tales were pretty funny.

Back