Master / Guru Joshua Fabia MD interview with Luke Thomas, This clip will Change your life Forever

I enjoy Diegos crazy to a point. But it's obvious that he is vulnerable to conmen spouting nonsense.

Here is another example:

This guy and Ido need to discuss cross branding or fight in the cage for the BSMF belt. I'm afraid there is no alternative.

Saw that one earlier, and that's IMMEDIATELY when you know he's full of shit.

When it comes to multiple attackers, as soon as anyone offers any advice other than run, or work on quick, hard boxing combos and footwork, you know they're full of shit.
Well it does work under mind control....<NightKingBringIt>

lol

there is truth to what hes saying

but theres truth to what yall saying too

Well it does work under mind control....<NightKingBringIt>
Ah yes, of course. The ancient technique of making your students fall over when you need them to.

It's a subtle little technique from the School of Bullshitsu.

I only lasted to the 39 second mark. That's the most I'm willing to give to new age nonsense anymore.

Ah yes, of course. The ancient technique of making your students fall over when you need them to.
For MMA, you mean having the student gotten the crap beat outta them like some of your MMA elite have changed camps because of... and now others are in irreparable shape.

It's a subtle little technique from the School of Bullshitsu.
<puh-lease75>
Ya know Judo has a special design, but I feel entirely safe training @ our dojo. Can't say the same for the local MMA joints.

And there too, you go on YT and the play sparring is all over commercial MMA today. Either too hard or pansy soft.

Powerful. Life changing. I am now a warrior

View attachment 732221

Why you have to bait me like that </3

GfzMfCx.png

I just realized I shit my pants. that's a sign of my body expelling all the accumulated toxicity that I've been absorbing throughout the entirety of my life form the everyday world surrounding me. I feel so much cleaner, lighter. safe the shit that's swamped up in my asscrack right now.

Back