Master / Guru Joshua Fabia MD interview with Luke Thomas, This clip will Change your life Forever

Wow...this guy is a fraud 110%, does Diego not have anyone around him to explain that this guy is a fraud??

EDIT: I had to go deeper into the rabbit hole....holy fuck this guy is a loser.

I heard his knees cracking in the first video as bending down, obviously can’t be that healthy. Fucking fraud

1zD1q91.jpg

Last edited:
Just watch this one. It's comedy at the highest level, but the fact that people are fooled by this guy is sad, they have some sort of mental health problems and then they find this guy. He takes advantage of them and probably charges a lot of money as well. But this video really shows people exactly how freaking delusional the people that follow this guy is. He himself is just a conman, every day one is born, he just happens to be one.

I fucking LOVE that his whole thing is the "School of Self Awareness" when this motherfucker is the least self aware person I've ever seen in my life.

I actually really want him to be legit. That'd be hilarious.

But obviously, I highly doubt anyone who was actually as highly educated, world travelled, and experienced as this fuckwit is claiming, would put out anything as outrageously self congratulatory and hyperbolic as that video.

This shit is gold and I hope a documentary is made one day so we can get the full story.

That is some grade A wtf.
Masterclass narcissist.<CerseiPlotting>

struggled to make it to 0:38 rim job explanation
Narcissism style. It's in the manual.<Baelish01>

It might not have been by his big bro but I'm pretty sure he has had his ass beat.
With a dick
Now now, that;s what his henchman sound like.

This was the moment that Luke realized just how retarded he sounds like whenever he goes all "philosophical" on us in his live streams.

Careful, treading into dangerous waters.<{nope}>

:confused::sniper::confused::sniper:<45>o_O<45>like seriously what the fuck did I just listen to?
Truth. Pure truth. Leading nowhere.

He sounded quite literally stupid. It's like he is accustomed to speaking to morons who cannot process sentences bigger than 7 words.
That is for effect. Again, it's in the 'manual.'

And the center of the wheel is ... YOU

<{hfved}>
Subliminal message: Fabio is the center of the wheel (read universe). Got that one by ya all!<{1-13}>

Wait...hold on. This isn't real, right? People actually believe this garbage? and follow him? There's just no way.
200w.webp
It's similar to Pennington's corner against Nunes, rnd. 5: "You've got a chance.."<{1-17}>

This shit is gold and I hope a documentary is made one day so we can get the full story.
Be careful. You'll get sucked into the 'game.' Unlike the MMA 'game.'<{1-15}>

I'm 59 years old, and never in my life have I ever considered suicide, until right now.

God (and by god, I mean the timeless, boundless energy that permeates our being into the aether) bless Lord Josh Fabia.

He is my current favorite character in MMA, and I wish him a successful career guiding fighters into a more holistic approach of training, instead of doing dumb shit like wrestling and jiu jitsu.

Instead of hating, you should all listen to The Enlightened One, and seek The Path.

I actually really want him to be legit. That'd be hilarious.
Two men fighting one
•Mar 4, 2018

School of Self Awareness

SUBSCRIBE
Learning how to fight more than one person. Using your whole body in a fight and positing yourself correctly so that you stay out of danger.

Joshua has conquered two new students here. The one who can't recognize he can throw an uppercut to the stomach; and the one who can't recognize an uppercut to the stomach. <Arya01> Bingo,! he's legit.<Arya01>

Just watch this one. It's comedy at the highest level, but the fact that people are fooled by this guy is sad, they have some sort of mental health problems and then they find this guy. He takes advantage of them and probably charges a lot of money as well. But this video really shows people exactly how freaking delusional the people that follow this guy is. He himself is just a conman, every day one is born, he just happens to be one.

This is hilarious.
"He's the most interesting man in the world...

...that you have never heard of."

Oh dear, please gimme a f*cking break lmao!
<36>{<jordan}<{yahyou}><{you!}><{anton}>

Last edited:
Back