Master Chef - Super Predictable

I've been saying this for years.

WHY WON'T Y'ALL WATCH THE PROPER MASTERCHEF?

Anyone watched this year's Aussie Masterchef?

Fucking HELL, best I've EVER seen. The top 10 killed all Masterchef's be it UK, US, Aussie, NZ and all.

Amazing, absolutely fantastic. Actually cried.

nah but theres no way any1 touches christine

I think Courtney is probably the best chef there. I know she can be a bitch but she's playing to win. Lol Big Willie is lucky he's still around after he bombed 2 pressure tests. I think Joe threw away one of his dishes in the trash. That tomato soup with a fried egg was not smart. I do like Leslie but he keeps fucking up his seasoning.

ye big willie hasnt been too impressive lately. his roots do come from rustic comfort foods. hopefully he can turn it around

Yep, me too about Courtney. Kinda ironic one time she made a dish and describe it as traditional and classy... I mean she work(ed) as a stripper.

And Cutter being in there is ridiculous, he's just a lucky SOB and has been coasting. He never put on a decent dish and was at the bottom 3 in all episodes so far (except team challenges episodes)

cutter shouldve been eliminated awhile ago. either the artisan pizza in ep 9 or the cake in ep 8

nah but theres no way any1 touches christine

ye big willie hasnt been too impressive lately. his roots do come from rustic comfort foods. hopefully he can turn it around

cutter shouldve been eliminated awhile ago. either the artisan pizza in ep 9 or the cake in ep 8

Ug yeah. HEr competition was fucking dreadful too.

I agree with you guys about Cutter. Should have been gone a while back. I know he saved himself with the chocolate challenge but I thought everyone's chocolates looked terrible.

I can't help but like grey haired guy.

Tatto'd girl's voice pisses me off so hard.

Ug yeah. HEr competition was fucking dreadful too.

LnGhol.gif

Disagree, Becky from that Season 3 would've smoked the competition in Season 4 and 5 if she's in there.

LnGhol.gif

Disagree, Becky from that Season 3 would've smoked the competition in Season 4 and 5 if she's in there.

Have you watched Australian Masterchef?

The Masterchef Australia Juniors have completely taken apart anything the MC US adults have done for all of their seasons.

Anyone watched this year's Aussie Masterchef?

Fucking HELL, best I've EVER seen. The top 10 killed all Masterchef's be it UK, US, Aussie, NZ and all.

Amazing, absolutely fantastic. Actually cried.

Why did you cry? Funny cry or sympathy tears? ... and what makes it good? I like the American version for Gordon Ramsey... if he's in it I'm watching.

Have you watched Australian Masterchef?

The Masterchef Australia Juniors have completely taken apart anything the MC US adults have done for all of their seasons.

Sadly I haven't had, good for them if they were that good. But talking about MC US seasons, I gotta disagree when you say Christine of MC3 has dreadful competition coz they had pretty solid contestants and sick twists and turns the entire competition, not to mention her handicap.

Why did you cry? Funny cry or sympathy tears? ... and what makes it good? I like the American version for Gordon Ramsey... if he's in it I'm watching.

Happy tears. I get emotional when people excel.

Aussie Masterchef is 60 hour long episodes so you kind of get to know them even though it's on TV. The American Masterchef is so superficial, it's half drama half cooking.

There's TRUE camaraderie in the Aussie Masterchef for a start, they're in it to win it but they truly care and give a shit about their opponents. In the US version everyone's out to fuck over their opponent. It's totally different. And like 15 episodes? They learn fuck all in comparison. 60 episodes in Aussie, it's a proper cooking competition, not a flirt about with Gordon.

Sadly I haven't had, good for them if they were that good. But talking about MC US seasons, I gotta disagree when you say Christine of MC3 has dreadful competition coz they had pretty solid contestants and sick twists and turns the entire competition, not to mention her handicap.

Her competition was that guy who passed recently. They praised him on making a stock out of the heads and shells of shellfish. I do this all the time and I'm a moderate home cook !

Her competition was that guy who passed recently. They praised him on making a stock out of the heads and shells of shellfish. I do this all the time and I'm a moderate home cook !

man that was sad when he killed himself. Poor guy struggled with demons. Must have put so much on winning that season.

Happy tears. I get emotional when people excel.

Aussie Masterchef is 60 hour long episodes so you kind of get to know them even though it's on TV. The American Masterchef is so superficial, it's half drama half cooking.

There's TRUE camaraderie in the Aussie Masterchef for a start, they're in it to win it but they truly care and give a shit about their opponents. In the US version everyone's out to fuck over their opponent. It's totally different. And like 15 episodes? They learn fuck all in comparison. 60 episodes in Aussie, it's a proper cooking competition, not a flirt about with Gordon.

Yeah... I think I remember a guy named Callum and Adam in the Aussie MC, and one of the judges looks like Matt Serra back then, never had the chance to watch next seasons after it. Indeed the atmosphere was way different, the Aussie's doesn't focus on stress and pressure but like a calm refreshing show. But I gotta say MC US for me is still better, it's just that I'm not liking this season (5) at the moment.

man that was sad when he killed himself. Poor guy struggled with demons. Must have put so much on winning that season.

Yeah... I think I remember a guy named Callum and Adam in the Aussie MC, and one of the judges looks like Matt Serra back then, never had the chance to watch next seasons after it. Indeed the atmosphere was way different, the Aussie's doesn't focus on stress and pressure but like a calm refreshing show. But I gotta say MC US for me is still better, it's just that I'm not liking this season (5) at the moment.
Callum's doing really well now. As is Adam Liaw, but why do you like it more?

You don't know cooking competition shows till you've watched MC AU. It's just ridiculous how high the standard is in comparison to US. The US show gravitates towards drama (Hello, FOX) as opposed to the actual talent.

He's annoying, too self absorbed. Goes on and on about being on the losing team for every challenge... we get it.

gotta respect his skills tho

hes a beast. also the angle where he becomes friends with ahran was pretty nice

This was supposed to be in response to you both, I just fucked up. Soz.

im not gonna lie, i think show is rigged

too bad josh was on the same season with a talented blind chef

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shavenferret
Back