massive guy frustrating

ballsout said:
Theres this dude in my class. Little red headed guy. Weighs about 140lbs and NOBODY in the class can do anything with him.

He placed in Naga and is doing grapplers quest as well. I think he's supposed to be heading to ATT in the next year.

But anyways, im 210 and on the juice and i still cant do anything with him. He's pure talent.

Know it doesnt reflect what you guys were talking about but it just shows the flip side of the coin.

On the juice? With a steroid avatar? Never heard anybody talk so casually about it before...lol. Its like some mob guy posting, "yah I'm in the mafia, and I can tell you from whacking many people..." Then his av would have a shot of one of his latest victims and say "Owned". You crack me up man...lol.

Zankou said:
Anybody know good strategies against bigger guys? Besides the ol' wait for them to gas? Because some big guys don't gas very fast.
sweeps are a big guys venom. They tend to push their weight on your more than normal people. So you can pull them over with proper feet placement.

wildcard_seven said:
On the juice? With a steroid avatar? Never heard anybody talk so casually about it before...lol. Its like some mob guy posting, "yah I'm in the mafia, and I can tell you from whacking many people..." Then his av would have a shot of one of his latest victims and say "Owned". You crack me up man...lol.

The biggest problem is when i turn pro in about a year i cant just say ITS ME BALLSOUT!!!

I'll have to create a new account to post under since its pretty well understood i like teh juice.

ballsout said:
The biggest problem is when i turn pro in about a year i cant just say ITS ME BALLSOUT!!!

I'll have to create a new account to post under since its pretty well understood i like teh juice.
When you turn pro, I hope you get your ass kicked.

ballsout said:

where do you train and who do you train under ?

There was a guy that i trained with for a few months that was about 6'2" and weighed 350lbs (i'm 5"8/170)... we were practicing some throws/takedowns and i showed him a defence to a bear hug but the problem was that my arms were not long enough to fully wrap around his waist.

when we rolled, i managed to get the mount a few times but his gut was so big that my knees wouldn't touch the ground, nor could i really hook his legs. it was very hard for me to keep him there without him just bench pressing me away. when he was in my guard it was near impossble to do anything, i couldn't sweep him, my legs weren't long enough to get a tight triangle, he had a huge neck which was hard to get my arm around and he was too bloody strong to do anything with his arms. the only way i'd beat him is by waiting 5 minutes until he had no energy and gave up.

ballsout said:

You're a :eek::eek::eek:.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back