Massage

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I like massages and miss getting them. They're a valuable recovery tool and most professional athletes know it.

Today I went with my folks to look at a property that they're closing escrow on and mentioned that I was going to get one soon and my dad says "you sure do like to treat yourself"

Is it unmanly to get a massage? Is it like I'm going out to pamper myself? I think they're a legit tool for training and health... and yes, under skilled hands, they feel amazing. So yes, I do like to treat (pamper) myself.

What say you? Do you get massages?

So you're going to an asian massage parlor huh?

To be serious for a second...what massage parlors are even open dude we're still in a pandemic technically, I don't think any are open.

So you're going to an asian massage parlor huh?

To be serious for a second...what massage parlors are even open dude we're still in a pandemic technically, I don't think any are open.
In California, they're opening everything back up, or they were.

I look for therapeutic massages to recover from workouts. I can get enough therapy for my dick without having to pay for it.

In California, they're opening everything back up, or they were.

I look for therapeutic massages to recover from workouts. I can get enough therapy for my dick without having to pay for it.
Those Korean women actually give really good massages though. Plus they're hot anyways. If I ever go back to southern California I'll probably pay one of those a visit again

It's fine. Do what suits you. No need to seek anyone's approval or validation.

Your dad was trying to help you be responsible and save money by discreetly offering to jerk you off.

I like massages and miss getting them. They're a valuable recovery tool and most professional athletes know it.

Today I went with my folks to look at a property that they're closing escrow on and mentioned that I was going to get one soon and my dad says "you sure do like to treat yourself"

Is it unmanly to get a massage? Is it like I'm going out to pamper myself? I think they're a legit tool for training and health... and yes, under skilled hands, they feel amazing. So yes, I do like to treat (pamper) myself.

What say you? Do you get massages?

My dad thinks working out and washing my face is vain. Fuck what the old heads think

I use a massage gun daily, warm ups and recovery. Fucking love it. Would get sports massage regularly if I could afford it.

Back