Crime Mass Shootings In The US

So I keep seeing stuff on social media about the 94-04 AWB and how we need to bring it back (unfortunately Bernie got on board the fake news). If you didn't know, nothing was actually banned during that period. The gun the Buffalo shooter used was actually made during that period and AWB compliant.

tpUVLTR.jpg

No more willful ignorance.

<[analyzed}>

The younger Ramos reportedly had a poor relationship with his mother… His father admitted he had not spent much time with him lately because he was employed outside Uvalde, and because of the pandemic.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...os-apologizes-for-school-slaughter/ar-AAXLWod

<WellThere>
Family love and caring are very important. Why don't conservatives realize this at the marco level but instead make dog eat dog world where father and mother don't have time for child? Billionaires woulddt even exist in my perfect world let alone pay 3% taxes like propublica cites

If we can secure airports, Federal buildings, courthouses, politicians, hospitals, and movie theaters, we can secure schools. Period. Not up for debate.
How secure are any of those (outside of government/federal buildings), really? The only one of them I can recall a mass shooter making an attempt on is an airport several years ago which did result in several deaths. In the most recent situation cops were there within minutes of the guy arriving and he still was able to do the amount of damage he did.

Short of making every school a mini prison, it's not a feasible solution.

you're delusional if you think anyone going to run into a situation like this before they are confident they will have the upper hand. I repeat, cops are just doing a job to make money, they are not heros. When they discharge a firearm it is almost always because someone confronts them in the line of duty with a weapon or threat to their life. cops do not run into warfare situations. They have never done this. They did not go charging into Columbine or any other school. this is only getting attention because the MSM has to attack guns, police officers, or racists anytime something bad happens.

I think that police are actually taught to charge into a situation like this and stop the shooting ASAP. In fact, the police force here with the school shooting in Texas had this type of training earlier this year which makes their inaction all the more inexcusable.

How secure are any of those (outside of government/federal buildings), really? The only one of them I can recall a mass shooter making an attempt on is an airport several years ago which did result in several deaths. In the most recent situation cops were there within minutes of the guy arriving and he still was able to do the amount of damage he did.

Sure it is, they'd just rather send billions overseas to Israel and Ukraine etc. Hell they'll waste billions on anything and everything besides this and of course it won't help them with their ultimate goal of disarming the populace.

Sure it is, they'd just rather send billions overseas to Israel and Ukraine etc. Hell they'll waste billions on anything and everything besides this and of course it won't help them with their ultimate goal of disarming the populace.
They could also use the billions to help provide health care for all US citizens, but they won't do that either. Our government isn't in the businesses of providing big money to help its citizens, regardless from what side of the political spectrum they are on.

More feasible than trying to strip hundreds of millions of law abiding citizens of their Constitutional rights

They could also use the billions to help provide health care for all US citizens, but they won't do that either. Our government isn't in the businesses of providing big money to help its citizens, regardless from what side of the political spectrum they are on.
Agreed. Why help them in their goals for more control.

Democrat leaders and MSM after a mass shooting:
BruisedUnripeAbalone-max-1mb.gif

Democrat voters:
giphy.gif

Democrat leaders, MSM and Democrat voters after a weekend in Chicago after 63 people are shot
and 19 are killed, including children:

Democrat leaders and MSM after a mass shooting:
BruisedUnripeAbalone-max-1mb.gif

Democrat voters:
giphy.gif

Democrat leaders, MSM and Democrat voters after a weekend in Chicago after 63 people are shot
and 19 are killed, including children:

Exactly right 100%. Corrupt self-serving politicians and the brainless unthinking sheep what follow them blindly.

Family love and caring are very important. Why don't conservatives realize this at the marco level but instead make dog eat dog world where father and mother don't have time for child? Billionaires woulddt even exist in my perfect world let alone pay 3% taxes like propublica cites
Hush commie.

Back