• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Mass Shooting in Texas Church.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckin' religion messing up a perfectly good mass shooting thread. :(

People began attacking religion and people responded. It's ok to belittle but not answer? Ok.

Edit to add - ok, done with this, knock yourselves out.

No christianity does not teach good values.

Christianity teaches kids they are born bad and need to be saved/forgiven.
Christianity teaches kids there is an even demon known as the devil who is out to harm them.
Christianity teaches kids that Abraham was directed to slaughter his own son.

The list goes on and on. Christianity is abhorrent

More love.

Who do you think feeds the homeless and takes care of the sick that can't afford care?

More love.

Who do you think feeds the homeless and takes care of the sick that can't afford care?
Some of these ungrateful punks are undeserving of living in a society that was founded on Christian values...seriously.

No atheism is not a religion at all. So since I don't believe in unicorns am I in a anti-unicorn religion?
I, as an atheist don't walk around spouting anti religion material unless it's brought up.

I live my live as if there is no god. That's the long and short of it, I read no atheist bible, I listen to no atheist preachers and I attend no atheist church. So how is it like a religion again?

Why did Dylan Roof shoot up a church? Do a search, shootings at churches are quite common. It's a soft target

Do you scream and lash out at unicorns.

A TRUE Atheist does not feel the need to attack or belittle those of faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back