Crime Mass shooting in Russia at Crocus City Hall

I was never for military spending either.
Ok, then scratch yourself from the list, this doesn't changes the fact that a lot of congressmen are only blocking aid to Ukraine because they are either Russian sympathizers or they are afraid of them.

Ok, then scratch yourself from the list, this doesn't changes the fact that a lot of congressmen are only blocking aid to Ukraine because they are either Russian sympathizers or they are afraid of them.
What list, the one you made inside your head?
Here watch, I can play too. Mexicans, all of them, are cowardice bitches cause they do nothing to stop the cartels in their own country or they are cartel sympathizers.

What list, the one you made inside your head?
<BidenShutIt>

Here watch, I can play too. Mexicans, all of them, are cowardice bitches cause they do nothing to stop the cartels in their own country or they are cartel sympathizers.
Government is on the side of cartels, people who support government are bitches indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: Cid
does he always sound this constipated? honestly who could listen to this voice for more than 10 seconds?

So..... Western Nazis was behind the attack..
Here one of the terrorist are in the hand of... Russian... Nazis.
The patch on the dudes are seem to be Rusitj
Who are Nazis and fights for Russia.

5c2ecb68-ed5e-40f7-9d5c-8048f6701a26

They wouldn't want to kill those guys until they spill the beans. After that, they'll be locked up in some hellhole prison where one day they'll just drop dead and nobody will ever mention them again.

At first I figured that Putin will use these guys to bring back the death penalty, and harsher punishments overall, but now I feel like he doesn't want to play it that way. He probably prefers that these guys just fade away from memory. The whole thing is kind of embarrassing for him and there's no real angle for him to work with, as it's become clear that it was just another generic terror group that staged the attack. Getting into a beef with the jihadists isn't something that he wants on his plate right now.
not sure it's Putin's choice to make. If the jihadists are targeting russia, i assume for their activities in Syria, then Putin can blame the CIA and Joe Biden but i doubt that will sway even the brainwashed russian rubes.

Ofc Ukr is targeting oil refineries, prob mil industry objects and most likely might pay to diverants, informants and saboteurs...

While this stuff doesn't looks that it was Ukr...
It doesn't degrade economy nor also combat abilities.
Pretty opposite: now Putin might easily increase military and security spendings again....even more and population will accept this...= not good for Ukr.
Also Putin might justify next Partial mobilisation and crowd will swallow this..

At first I figured that Putin will use these guys to bring back the death penalty, and harsher punishments overall, but now I feel like he doesn't want to play it that way. He probably prefers that these guys just fade away from memory. The whole thing is kind of embarrassing for him and there's no real angle for him to work with, as it's become clear that it was just another generic terror group that staged the attack. Getting into a beef with the jihadists isn't something that he wants on his plate right now.

Russia already has the death penalty, no need to bring de jure what already exists de facto.

Ofc Ukr is targeting oil refineries, prob mil industry objects and most likely might pay to diverants, informants and saboteurs...

While this stuff doesn't looks that it was Ukr...
It doesn't degrade economy nor also combat abilities.
Pretty opposite: now Putin might easily increase military and security spendings again....even more and population will accept this...= not good for Ukr.
Also Putin might justify next Partial mobilisation and crowd will swallow this..

It buys time though, forces Russia to divert more resources to air defense at home.

It buys time though, forces Russia to divert more resources to air defense at home.
No, because terrorists didn't had used drones, airplanes or helicopters.

For example when Rublovka had been hit with some small drones...this yeah, had forced Putin even to place SaM systems in order that electorate will see them. Rublovka is like ...most expensive area in Russia...for rich ppl.

They are doing it simply to hurt democrats, if it was a republican in charge the war drums and flag waving would be off the charts..

BTW it is best tool to force Putin to relocate SAM systems and jammers even more and there IMHO even casualities will not been needed.
With some hooligans and cheap unarmed drone will be enough: these rich ppl in Rublovka will call Duma lawmakers etc and cry for more air defense and jammers in Moscow...after they will see next drone near their Windows. And cos a lot of them are valuable taxpayers and supports Untied Russia, Duma and Putin will listen.

Great muzzle discipline there Ivan...

Its not neseccarily nazi

Might be kolovrat, pan slavic religion thing (mentioned last page), especially with the boat under it

Can be considered nationalistic sign but not nazi.Rusich was not involved if i recall correctly

Edit had Ahmat, FSB spetnaz and "soldiers from lenigrad oblast" hunting terrorrists

Last edited:
Its not neseccarily nazi

Might be kolovrat, pan slavic religion thing (mentioned last page), especially with the boat under it

Can be considered nationalistic sign but not nazi

Rusich was not involved if i recall correctly
it's a viking ship with the vegvisir as sun
basically this

il_570xN.4323321249_162l.jpg

not that surprised people don't know about the vegvisir around here.
It's how you make your way through the harsh winds of the sea of life.

it's a viking ship with the vegvisir as sun
basically this

il_570xN.4323321249_162l.jpg

not that surprised people don't know about the vegvisir around here.
It's how you make your way through the harsh winds of the sea of life.

Tbf its slavic viking era stuff so no suprise guys west of poland cant identify it

But i can be wrong of course

Rusich does have kolovrad as sign but wasnt in on arrest to my knowledge

Reminds me that guy i knew had our pagan gods hammer tattood and everyone thought its thors hammer (theres small difference)

Its not neseccarily nazi

Can be considered nationalistic sign but not nazi.Rusich was not involved if i recall correctly

Edit had Ahmat, FSB spetnaz and "soldiers from lenigrad oblast" hunting terrorrists
How you define Nazis.
Only one only alone genuine Nazi symbol is egle keeping in claws closed stylised circle with swastika inside circle.
Like for communists crossed sicle and Hammer while pentagramm is occultists and mystics simbol. Fill with colour and you get Red Star...
Also all these tales about Nazis are designed for delusional and dumb western and russian audithory % who doesn't have any knowledge about semiotics.
Interestingly swastika critics will have balls to call hinduists, buddhists and native indians as Nazi?

While yup, to portray this counter clockwise as standalone is dumb idea cos this means destruction of existing order....

Tbf its slavic viking era stuff so no suprise guys west of poland cant identify it

But i can be wrong of course

Rusich does have kolovrad as sign but wasnt in on arrest to my knowledge

Reminds me that guy i knew had our pagan gods hammer tattood and everyone thought its thors hammer (theres small difference)
Kolovrad is about pagan gods and godnesses....cycle....
Symbolism.

No, because terrorists didn't had used drones, airplanes or helicopters.

For example when Rublovka had been hit with some small drones...this yeah, had forced Putin even to place SaM systems in order that electorate will see them. Rublovka is like ...most expensive area in Russia...for rich ppl.

I didn't understood your post well, i thought you were talking about drone strikes.

Back