News Marvin Vettori out of fight vs Brendan Allen on April 6th

Honestly Vettori and Costa should be cut at this point, they never win big fights and pull out of like 3 fights before finally making it to the cage each time.

Honestly Vettori and Costa should be cut at this point, they never win big fights and pull out of like 3 fights before finally making it to the cage each time.
Look at his tapology of all the cancelations Vettori has had this is the first that was his fault
Whittaker withdrew
Till withdrew
Jacare got rebooked
Omari withdrew
Roberson withdrew
Before that covid cancelled his previous bookings
And sanchez withdrew

His only losses have been izzy, whittaker and cannonier. How does that warrent being cut

Lol Adesanya is already getting the next title shot whether anyone likes it or not, he doesn't need to be designated the "clear contender" by hardcores.

Also lol at the idea of Adesanya fighting at the Apex ever again (in non covid times) you've gotta be a hater if you seriously believe that would ever happen. ;)
Nah I know there's no chance, but a man can dream

Oh for fuck's sake...

Hopefully it gets rebooked soon, I guess. Even if it has to be as a three-rounder on another card.

Oh for fuck's sake...

Hopefully it gets rebooked soon, I guess. Even if it has to be as a three-rounder on another card.

I don't think it really matters if they keep this matchup together, I'd be interested in seeing Allen vs Costa, Hermansson or Imavov instead.

I don't think it really matters if they keep this matchup together, I'd be interested in seeing Allen vs Costa, Hermansson or Imavov instead.

Costa is a pullout merchant and already fulfilled his "one fight per decade" quota. Imavov or Hermansson are more likely to show up, but all three of those men would constitute fighting backwards for Brendan whereas Marvin represents a chance to slide into the Top 5. Allen had to defend his ranking in his last two fights as it is.

(I may or may not also be an unrepentant Allen fanboy who doesn't like his odds against Paulo & Imavov as much as I do against Vettori.)

What fight gets promoted to main event now
<{clintugh}>

Vettori is smart to dodge another loss

Imavov would
Be the best replacement

I think Allen beats most right now … I think Imavov would be tougher the n Izzy currently …

Another main event cancelled. I hope they don't make that WMMA fight the main event.

No repleacement?

So the main event is either Norma Dumont vs GDR or Alex Hernandes vs Damon Jackson.

Get hyped lol.

I was just saying a few days ago. That he needed to get his head into the game.

He was talking about the social interactions of other fighters.

What are you doing man, your back is against the wall? And you better take this next fight serious.

No worries anymore, apparently?

Back