News Marvin Vettori out of fight vs Brendan Allen on April 6th

Has Jared recovered yet? If so and he's ready to go soon, I think he should take this.
I think it's winnable and while he has already a decent argument for a title shot, I don't think the UFC will give it to him. But if he were to get another solid win then that could drum up some noise.

Has Jared recovered yet? If so and he's ready to go soon, I think he should take this.
I think it's winnable and while he has already a decent argument for a title shot, I don't think the UFC will give it to him. But if he were to get another solid win then that could drum up some noise.

I think Jared should hold out for a higher profile fight, I think him vs Chimaev in a title eliminator makes a ton of sense as the main event for either the upcoming Saudi Arabia or Abu Dhabi fight night events.

We'll probably get another lame Jack Hermannson or Dolidze main event

No fucking thank you, I don't want to see my boy Allen lose. Lol

Adesanya should take it.

Should be an easy win for him, and probably makes him the clear contender for the title shot if he walks through Allen. He would also get a lot of respect back from the fan base.

If not, I'm fine with Cannonier/Allen, that's the fight I thought they were going to make anyway.

Adesanya should take it.

Should be an easy win for him, and probably makes him the clear contender for the title shot if he walks through Allen. He would also get a lot of respect back from the fan base.

If not, I'm fine with Cannonier/Allen, that's the fight I thought they were going to make anyway.

Lol Adesanya is already getting the next title shot whether anyone likes it or not, he doesn't need to be designated the "clear contender" by hardcores.

Also lol at the idea of Adesanya fighting at the Apex ever again (in non covid times) you've gotta be a hater if you seriously believe that would ever happen. ;)

Back