News Marvin Vettori out of fight vs Brendan Allen on April 6th

I’m all over this Norma vs GDR fight.

One is possibly the best pure striker in WUFC history. And is returning after 3.5 years off.. because she gave birth.

The other is a gutsy girl you can’t take lightly. But she has a real issue making 136. And I really like her. Norma is among my top 5 fav current WUFC fighters. And GDR is pretty high on my all-time list.

So, at the end of the day. That is going to be great, and suck all at the same time.
I dont mind the fight itself but sounds funny enough considering previous two cards are headlined by wmma as well. Mind you those are actually quality fights. But to wmma hater these are dark times lol.

I dont mind the fight itself but sounds funny enough considering previous two cards are headlined by wmma as well. Mind you those are actually quality fights. But to wmma hater these are dark times lol.
lol…

I accidentally deleted my post (I just smoked up). But you have a copy of it..

Thank you, my man..

1710484849593.gif

If true, that's extra hilarious with the amount of shit he has been spewing lately. Clown shoe Magoo
Nah not at all.

Azog the defilers toughness cant be questioned. if hes not there,its cos he really is fucked up

Hermansson or Imavov makes a bit of sense actually.

Sucks. Would have been a favorable matchup for Allen to springboard him into the top 5

Adesanya should take it.

Should be an easy win for him, and probably makes him the clear contender for the title shot if he walks through Allen. He would also get a lot of respect back from the fan base.

If not, I'm fine with Cannonier/Allen, that's the fight I thought they were going to make anyway.
Respect from fans is the last thing fighters care about. We’re all marks

original below:

tenor.gif

Back