Marvin Vettori not a fan of Paul Felder's commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go home Marvin... you're drunk.

E3h36oyVkAQCpcY.jpg
He is so oblivious to how much of a moron he is. I like Marvin in a sympathetic way.

Vettori probably believes what he says about felder. Commentators are imperfect, they get caught up and tend to show bias even if they try not to. It's a hard job to do live, it's not like you can go back and edit what you say so you say stupid stuff or incorrect stuff in the moment

lol Marvin had to expect to get shit on for picking on a retired Fighter/Commentator. Vettori has no filter or situational awareness,god love him.

I just don't think he cares at all. If he did, he wouldn't be spouting off.

Vettori seems like a dummy to me, but he’s right that Felder is a shit commentator. Only decentish fighter/commentator is DC, and even he has his own problems.

I like Felder. Any commentator that has experience especially at a semi high level like Felder is always a good listen to me. Cruz, DC, Felder. I like to listen to them all
Lol...Felder is somewhat cringe, DC is ok but Cruz? c'mon man, this is the guy who said, Conor's strategy is trying to make Khabib gas by letting him gnp on Conor....

I like Felder. Any commentator that has experience especially at a semi high level like Felder is always a good listen to me. Cruz, DC, Felder. I like to listen to them all
Hes the cringiest douche bag i have ever heard on the mic. During one fight a fighters corner flipped someone off and he said "ill tak my jacket off right now! Im retired from fighting but not from street fighting, know what i mean dc?!" It was the first time in my life i missed Joe Rogan.

“ did I use to many big words “ …..10-8 Felder

Marvin speaks the truth. He can't express himself well enough or picks the wrong forum to bring it up.

He SEEs locked in subs and fights being over when they’re not far too much, imo. Dude at one point was really good and then something happened and he became a generic hyperbolic overly dramatic asshat. Vettori may be strange but as they say, a broken clock…

Strange because I thought Felder was the most balanced guy in the booth. Anik and DC were heavily biased. Sounds like a personal thing between Vettori and Felder

I prefer felder over dc personally. But marvin is being a lil biotch. I hardly pay attention to commentary since they all dick ride.

I had mute Felder because he started doing the classic Rogan hoot-and-holler over missed strikes. UFC commentary is pretty much 100% propaganda these days to push the company line and brainwash fans

Last edited:
Vettori is the king of unintentional salt and cringe but I agree with his assessment of Felder. How he calls fights has less to do with what we saw and more to do with who he likes.

Even worse is how Felder will constantly move away from calling the action in a fight to try and make what he thinks are witty (but are actually shitty) jokes. Marvin is a meathead but calling Felder the worst to ever sit in the booth (full time) is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back