Marvin Vettori not a fan of Paul Felder's commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take Felder over DC ANY DAY. Cormier is a goofy, mega UFC shill. He's the worst commentator UFC got at the moment.

Rogan can stay home longer, I wouldn't mind, like at all. His departure is overdue.

Bisping is ok, when he doesn't try to make it about him.

Cruz doesn't mesh with Rogan, but he's ok with everyone else. Other than his micro aggressive remarks sometimes, he's pretty good.

I miss Brian Stann. That dude was a great commentator, knowledgeable and not over the top. He mixed well with everyone.

Pick your poison I guess?

I'd take Felder over DC ANY DAY. Cormier is a goofy, mega UFC shill. He's the worst commentator UFC got at the moment.

Rogan can stay home longer, I wouldn't mind, like at all. His departure is overdue.

Bisping is ok, when he doesn't try to make it about him.

Cruz doesn't mesh with Rogan, but he's ok with everyone else. Other than his micro aggressive remarks sometimes, he's pretty good.

I miss Brian Stann. That dude was a great commentator, knowledgeable and not over the top. He mixed well with everyone.

Pick your poison I guess?
Stan kept it about the fighters. Absolute best.

The bigger picture question is:

What does Marvin actually like, appreciate or appove of...?

I’m just guessing that this will be an extremely small and limited list

Like his seemingly Euro-Elitist fashion sense.

Evidently Marvin just doesn’t do casual, it’s too lowly for him...lol
<{cruzshake}>

Marvin isn't wrong. Can't stand Fedler. Just rubs me the wrong way and his inflated ego makes it seems like he's a multi-time world champion.

Based Vettori.

He is correct about Felder, who is a cheap imitation of DC, a company shill and yes man.

Vettori has no clout of power within the company so expect Felder to be a tough guy defending himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back