Marvin Vettori is passionate about EVERYTHING. Upset with the crowds fashion sense

For all the talk of Vettori being "shook" and isreal owning real estate in his head it appears that izzy is the one who is preoccupied and overly emotional about things.

Vettori is a clown but he comes off as just playing off of israel's insecurities.

As much as I'd like to see an upset I still think israel get's it done within 3rds.
I think Izzy feels insecure around chads tbh he used to get bullied by them apparently. Italians are the biggest chads of the human race so i think he's feeling that now

Really Italians and temper? That's a thing?
No. Just your typical soyboy sherdogger that gets abused by his imaginary friend zone girlfriend.

Latinas have a temper
Black girls have a temper
Eastern Europeans have a temper
Red heads have a temper

Now italians have a temper... lmao mama mia

nope it’s a fight. TBH I sort of like Izzy. I feel like he’s trolling people with how he acts. Marvin is legit nuts though.

So who give a f*ck who is cringe let them fight first then we'll see. Sanya is a super low level troll come on, demian maia can troll people better <45>

Idk why but i woke up today thinking Izzy is going to get smashed

really looks like his shorts are on backwards

They are.

What makes it absurd is him saying he "didn't realize it," when these are the same shorts he wore in his last fight. It would be like an Olympic sprinter showing up at the track with his shoes laced on the wrong feet.

This guy needs Greg Jackson in his corner to tell him to put his pants on the right way so he can make some fans.

E3hvIwFVkAAWoVe.jpg:large

15019217_web1_13-Vettori-v-Holland-2021-04-10_CU-0384_2021041042835113.jpg

I just re watched it and I Got the same feeling. Cordero must have been working the same strategy for this fight. It's true vettori doesn't have gastelum chin or gas tank but definitely is not as one sided as everyone is making it

True about the Power of Kevin.
But still.. Izzy is human, he has weaknesses as a fighter. Did you watch GSP analysis of how vettori (he keeps calling him ventori) can win if working on those weaknesses?

No, I didn't see the GOAT's breakdown. Would be interesting though.

I think Izzy feels insecure around chads tbh he used to get bullied by them apparently. Italians are the biggest chads of the human race so i think he's feeling that now
This is one of those fights that I pray for the first Double KO in ufc history. Not a fan of either.

Marvin knows what to say but doesnt have the charisma to make it sound good.
Agreed. Zero charisma (and the face/expression doesn't help). To his credit, I just read an article who's headline was that Vettori was arguing the decision, and thought "oh god", but upon reading it, he was actually being very humble and honest, and was just saying that he thought he did more than 3x 50-45 showed. It gained me the tiniest bit of respect.

Back