Marvin Vettori is passionate about EVERYTHING. Upset with the crowds fashion sense

Marvin Vettori is a walking cringefest at this point. SMH.

Last edited:
I thought Israel came off as the insecure (lol and clearly vain . . . is that a trait that's respected these days?) one. Marvin's retort "how is that even a question" was spot-on.
Agreed. Izzy, in my opinion, sounded and acted liked a tool. His trash talk was 3rd grade at best.

Marvin is fucking nuts. Absolute loose cannon. I hope Izzy wins because Marvin is pretty cringe. Yeah, more than izzy.
Yea maybe was a bit cringe this time but is this a cringe contest???

Yea maybe was a bit cringe this time but is this a cringe contest???

nope it’s a fight. TBH I sort of like Izzy. I feel like he’s trolling people with how he acts. Marvin is legit nuts though.

Vettori fights out of KINGS MMA and Gastelum had some success finding Izzy's chin that hurt him. After rewatching that fight, he was merely inches away from putting out Izzy or hurting him real bad. Vettori should find some success here with a longer reach. Going to be interesting but I'm going with Vettori here.
I just re watched it and I Got the same feeling. Cordero must have been working the same strategy for this fight. It's true vettori doesn't have gastelum chin or gas tank but definitely is not as one sided as everyone is making it
Just because him and Kelvin have the same coach doesn't mean him and Kelvin have the same hands. Really looking forward to the fights tonight.

True about the Power of Kevin.
But still.. Izzy is human, he has weaknesses as a fighter. Did you watch GSP analysis of how vettori (he keeps calling him ventori) can win if working on those weaknesses?

Marvin was dressed very well. But Israel made a good point about Vettori is likely sweating underneath that suit.

Marvin indicates that the suit can be worn even in warm weather. (I wonder if the quality really is that high).

Marvin is offended that his expensive clothes are being compared to Israel's street wear. Marvin is bemused that the crowd validates Israel's question of 'best dressed'.

I thought Israel came off as the insecure (lol and clearly vain . . . is that a trait that's respected these days?) one. Marvin's retort "how is that even a question" was spot-on.

Marvin knows what to say but doesnt have the charisma to make it sound good.

Vettori fights out of KINGS MMA and Gastelum had some success finding Izzy's chin that hurt him. After rewatching that fight, he was merely inches away from putting out Izzy or hurting him real bad. Vettori should find some success here with a longer reach. Going to be interesting but I'm going with Vettori here.

He has absolutely no chance of winning. He's going to get pieced up.

Marvin has anger problems you goofs. He is not a meathead, he is not an idiot.

He has trouble controlling his fiery temper.

For all the talk of Vettori being "shook" and isreal owning real estate in his head it appears that izzy is the one who is preoccupied and overly emotional about things.

Vettori is a clown but he comes off as just playing off of israel's insecurities.

As much as I'd like to see an upset I still think israel get's it done within 3rds.

I feel like this fight is gonna be won based on who can out cardio who. If Marvin starts to fatigue and leave himself open standing while not being able to get the TD, Izzy will end it by TKO. But if Marvin can establish the TD game early and start to tire Izzy out and feel he will take it by decision, maybe submission late. I feel that turning point will come end of round 2 start of 3.

554cd-16234002177350-800.jpg

But both these guys suck at trashtalking anyway. It doesn't matter. Cruz made Garbrandt his bitch during the pre-fight interviews and pressers before having this done to him in the cage:

giphy.gif
really looks like his shorts are on backwards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back