• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Marvin Hagler has passed away

if you guys don't believe me, respectfully take a look at his facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MiddleweightBoxingChampion

doesn't make sense, oh sure, it's possible things were kept quiet and his page is run by someone other than him but he seemed to always be involved with his page and was protective over any misuse of his name, saying many times that it was the only real page he had.
Says he "died unexpectedly at home." Sounds like a stroke or something.

R.I.P Champ.

ce672c8ff3a780c16146cdb04862de40.jpg

problem is brother is that my people have the highest incidence of death, followed by black folks, so, by that logic, they are probably rushing it into our communities, shit, now i don't know what to do. damned if you do damned if you don't, the virus won't go away and people will continue to spread and die as long as there are swaths of the pop. who won't take it. fuck.

Fear is being sold like crack in the 80’s right now my friend. You have to make your own decisions. But whatever you do please read the past studies on mRNA vaccines. I linked two of them I think. Scientists the world over have been raising alarms for months now, sadly they are being suppressed.

really too early, i'm still in shock, could be. could be anything at this point. I would think it's not heart related which is certainly not a given but many athletes have such a strong heart that they live forever, look at Ali, they say Ali was living for like a half hour after they took him off life support. My mentor was 96, almost 97 when he died in january, as I say I like to learn from people, i told my best friend that the most important thing I may have learned was how to get old. He always came across as 20 years younger than he was when i knew him.

there have been reports of one of the vaccines, from Astrazeneca, causing blood clots, which cause stroke.

Hopefully unrelated. Just hate how the CDC already flagged Hearns's post with a disclaimer. If it is the truth, let it be known.

His wife said he died at home. Nothing about the ICU
ya, but people say that shit sometimes just to make it sound like it was ok, as in "he died peacefully at his home" which I don't think is always true. One report has it that his son took him to the hospital. People are funny around death, probably wouldn't report it at all if they could get away with it. Some people hate to show vulnerability, particularly men, so they just go to denial.

how can a vaccine kill anyone? I need to know because i'm slated to get it.

The covid vaccines have a lot more side-effects than the other vaccines we normally use. One of the ingredients can cause anaphylactic shock and there's also been a number of heart attacks and deaths from the immune system going haywire.

there have been reports of one of the vaccines, from Astrazeneca, causing blood clots, which cause stroke.

Hopefully unrelated. Just hate how the CDC already flagged Hearns's post with a disclaimer. If it is the truth, let it be known.
problem is, tommy ain't a doctor and we don't even know who he got his info from, especially this fast. They weren't that close.

I suspect it will be removed in no time

True legend of the sport. Absolute great from a by gone era

RIP champ

ya, but people say that shit sometimes just to make it sound like it was ok, as in "he died peacefully at his home" which I don't think is always true. One report has it that his son took him to the hospital. People are funny around death, probably wouldn't report it at all if they could get away with it. Some people hate to show vulnerability, particularly men, so they just go to denial.
Do we think
Hearns runs his own IG?
Do we think he's actually a reliable source?

Do we think
Hearns runs his own IG?
Do we think he's actually a reliable source?
Absolutely not, he's a good man but he's likely not anywhere near New England and I can't guess how he got his info. The tenor of it was that the problem wasn't that serious when he wrote the post, well, that changed in any case. Marvelous just posted a similar post about Iran Barkely but of course he didn't throw any personal stuff in there, not his style.

Hagler's dead and we're turning this into a vaccine debate thread instead of paying respects to Hagler? I think this is wr material , imo, boys
fuck man, i'm just in shock, same way i was in shock from macho, prince, etc.., only they just made me rail against drugs, i don't even know what to rail against here, makes no sense.

fuck man, i'm just in shock, same way i was in shock from macho, prince, etc.., only they just made me rail against drugs, i don't even know what to rail against here, makes no sense.
I understand bruv, I'm sorry about you losing your mentor too. I'm not trying to mod this thread, it's not my place but I'm in my feels too and just irritated about dumb shit rn. No disrespect meant to anyone I just think we should stick to Hagler and not vaccines. Just my opinion.

Back