Marvel's new X-Men reboot will be "Female Centric"

F1980

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Some leaked info going around:

the upcoming Marvel reboot of the X-men series will focus more on the female mutants.

Word of Marvel’s feminine creative intent for the MCU debut of their Merry Band of Mutants was first raised to the public by noted scooper Daniel ‘DanielRPK’ Richtman.

As recapped by numerous outlets including the @XMenReboot fan Twitter account, in a December 18th post shared to his personal Patreon account, Richtman alleged three new details regarding the X-Men’s next cinematic outing: that Mr. Sinister would serve as its main villain, that Magneto would be left out of its cast (an attempt to differentiate the MCU’s mutant films from the previous, Fox-helmed ones), and that the film’s plot would focus squarely on the various women who made up the ranks of the titular team.

the upcoming Marvel reboot of the X-men series will focus more on the female mutants.

You know with this reboot they are gonna take away Rogue's sweet booty

b-Lkw-Wd37rl-UQqo-SHhjhzxs77-SPPKlu3h4w-A8bc-T3-QXI.jpg

Apart from Wolverine, Cyclops and Professor X, Most of the male characters are interchangeable anyway. For that matter, there have been so many team members that they're pretty much all interchangeable now.

The main problem Disney has with the X-Men now is that since Fox fucked the Dark Phoenix story twice, Marvel would be foolish to try it again. That's Phase 9 material now.

I'm fine with Phoenix, Storm, Shadowcat and the rest of the X-Women doing their thing.

A Disney movie being all about boring, predictable girlboss characters? No... really?

...that's just so very unexpected :rolleyes:

It HAS to be Rogue centered.
IF they got the casting right this wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, but that's a big IF.

Rogue, Storm, Kitty, and Jean all have pretty good back stories. Just avoid Mystique and Emma. And for the love of God don't try and have Laura be a focal point. That shit will be DOA if they do.

I'll wait to see the trailer to judge just yet. I don't see Disney wanting to take an L on this one also.

IF they got the casting right this wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, but that's a big IF.

Rogue, Storm, Kitty, and Jean all have pretty good back stories. Just avoid Mystique and Emma. And for the love of God don't try and have Laura be a focal point. That shit will be DOA if they do.

My main reason I say Rogue, is because if they kill off Bree Larson in it, guys would be willing to show up even if it’s female centered.

That would make it worthwhile.

Back