• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies Marvel Studios X-MEN Movie (Finally Finds Its Writer, post #155)

You are proving my point so much you are the subject in this cartoon. Searching cartoons on Google because you can't form your own thoughts really shows how unimaginative you are (not suprised).

You obviously don't like the truth, but take my advice from before: stop trying. You are out of your depth.
jeez that really got under your skin, huh? give me an @ when you want to actually say something worth discussion

hope they dont mess up the characters too much and actually make a surprisingly good go of it...

((real)) rogue please
dazzler
longshot
bishop
havok
wolvie
kitty pryde
colussus but not the one from deadpool
iceman
nightcrawler

and if they dont work in the mutant massacre then thats some fucked up shit

this would be a good time to do a cyclops movie that also serves to bring Havok's character into the light

hope they dont mess up the characters too much and actually make a surprisingly good go of it...

((real)) rogue please
dazzler
longshot
bishop
havok
wolvie
kitty pryde
colussus but not the one from deadpool
iceman
nightcrawler

and if they dont work in the mutant massacre then thats some fucked up shit

this would be a good time to do a cyclops movie that also serves to bring Havok's character into the light
Cyclops definitely needs to be given justice. i always thought Marsden was good casting for Cyclops, but was orphaned by the writing & a preference for Huge Jacked Man’s Wolvie

Yea I think Wolverine is cool and all but goddamit if he isnt over exposed.

Lots of other cool mutants. Iceman is suposed to be one of the most powerful mutants, yet the old movies didnt even hint at that.
Iceman wasn't originally an omega level mutant. It was his possession by Emma frost (irony) that helped him unlock his potential. But agreed, there are dozens of characters they have barely touched on, or haven't even introduced. All the more reason to be smart and cast people that can last for a decade plus. There are way too many cool stories to tell.

I would love a movie featuring the OG X-Men as young teenagers.
Cyclops, Beast, Angel, Iceman, and Marvel Girl.

this was such a good run:

250px-All-New_X-Men_1.jpg

jeez that really got under your skin, huh? give me an @ when you want to actually say something worth discussion

Yup, you keep doing it and aren't getting any better at it. You really are the cartoon subject.

Like I said, give it up.

I liked the new one. It was fun and rated R. I didn't get the hate for it. It was more true to the comic than the others. Anyways, Pearlman is way too fucking old to do it again. It would be like watching Robert Deniro in Grudge Match against Stallone. Like why is even a fight.
Yeah Pearlman is old, but....the character makes heavy use of makeup.

Yeah Pearlman is old, but....the character makes heavy use of makeup.

David Harbour was more than good in the new Hellboy as Hellboy. I wish fans would have given up their Pearlman crush and actually gone to that Hellboy movie in theaters so that we could have had more movies. As is, the first one didn't make much money and they gambled on a second. None of the Hellboys were box office killers like the marvel movies. The new Hellboy was much closer to the source material though.

David Harbour was more than good in the new Hellboy as Hellboy. I wish fans would have given up their Pearlman crush and actually gone to that Hellboy movie in theaters so that we could have had more movies. As is, the first one didn't make much money and they gambled on a second. None of the Hellboys were box office killers like the marvel movies. The new Hellboy was much closer to the source material though.
The makeup on Harbor made him look gaunt and whithered. And that reboot was crap. No charm, no decent story line, just gratuitous violence.

A CGI Beast?<{clintugh}>wayyyyy to much CGI
as it is.

It’s the only way to get the movement right. I like practical effects more, but honestly I felt like Beast’s face was too rigid. He should walk on all fours. An upright Beast in a suit is basically just a blue faced hairy man.

It’s the only way to get the movement right. I like practical effects more, but honestly I felt like Beast’s face was too rigid. He should walk on all fours. An upright Beast in a suit is basically just a blue faced hairy man.
I understand what you saying and CGI has it's place but there's so much of it takes you out of the movie.

It's hard to watch a movie like JL because of it.

Back