Rumored Martyn Ford vs Iranian Hulk at KSW next year. Steroids lvl 100/100. USADA like it

I have no doubt that Iranian guys pics are shopped to the gills

giphy.gif
Yeah, like that, but sooner

I have no doubt that Iranian guys pics are shopped to the gills

At worst it's Photoshop, at best he's just a fatty full of synthol. In any case, that bodybuilder can will crush him, before being to Pudz.

He's not the guy Jet Li fought?
Huo+Yuanjia

Gonna be some slow motion heavy breathing hugs

That iranian guy looks like he sucked out all the fat he had in his stomach and jammed it in his upper body and arms.

Anyone remember when Mariusz Pudz started his MMA career after competing in the World's strongest man?

In particular, that first fight where his head turned purple in the first round?

He's not the guy Jet Li fought?
Huo+Yuanjia

Gonna be some slow motion heavy breathing hugs

That's Nathan Jones, who stared in Troy, Fury Road, Ong Bak... He actually had one MMA fight in a early Pride card.

Ford is trying pretty hard to follow his footsteps.

Anyone remember when Mariusz Pudz started his MMA career after competing in the World's strongest man?

In particular, that first fight where his head turned purple in the first round?

That was when he got sonned and owned by a pretty washed-up Tim Sylvia.

20100521093050_tim_sylvia_marius_pudzianowski_0013.jpg

Last edited:
Still better than Chuck vs Tito

Pretty sure that the Iranian guy is al photoshop and will look like Butterbean

Seen so many pics of the Iranian Hulk floating around over the years. Always wondered what the story was with his bizarre physique.

5b23bb0e2d433_Hulk.jpg

I mean, what the hell? Dude looks like CGI in every pic.

This will be even more of a dumpster fire than Kimbo-Dada.

Have the hospital cardiac ward ready in case both of them keel over.

pretty sure this will end in a double heart attack.

I'd still rate this as more legit that CM Punk fighting in UFC. It's funny when any UFC "elitist" mentions the "can crushings" that took place in Pride as a diss. (Also...b...b...but Conor was competitive with Floyd for a few rounds, LOL.)

That being said, I'm curious how much it will take until one of them will gas.

Ford had better tire the other guy out or he'll get smashed.

Back