Rumored Martyn Ford vs Iranian Hulk at KSW next year. Steroids lvl 100/100. USADA like it

Think the Iranian went to fight Isis so his alright. Ford actually trains a lot so will go with him Ko round 1. Gas tanks like we haven't seen before. Should have 30 second rounds.

One will die inside the cage.

giphy.gif

Slice and Alexander look a lot more athletic than those guys in the upcoming fight.

I wonder how strong that iranian guy really is... There seems to be no videos of him lifting heavy, which is kinda weird.

Maybe he’s more dough than actual muscle.

<{katwhu}>

Maybe he’s a beast and will throw that douchey looking body builder through the cage floor!

<{jackyeah}>

the less fat, bald one will win via being able to move

No way that fat bastard can even throw anything resembling a punch.

Is there a betting line when they will gas?

This will be even more of a dumpster fire than Kimbo-Dada.

Have the hospital cardiac ward ready in case both of them keel over.
Yeah!!!! "DE-FIBRILLATORS ALL CHARGED UP AND READY?? Ok .....FIGHT!!!"

it seems he's been boxing since April 26th 2017 lol

Seen so many pics of the Iranian Hulk floating around over the years. Always wondered what the story was with his bizarre physique.

5b23bb0e2d433_Hulk.jpg

I mean, what the hell? Dude looks like CGI in every pic.
Got to be synthol involved to some extent, it's ridiculous. No way he can throw a meaningful punch or kick, he looks unhealthy as fuck

I'd still rate this as more legit that CM Punk fighting in UFC. It's funny when any UFC "elitist" mentions the "can crushings" that took place in Pride as a diss. (Also...b...b...but Conor was competitive with Floyd for a few rounds, LOL.)

That being said, I'm curious how much it will take until one of them will gas.
I can't see how the Iranian Hulk can even make 60 seconds with that bulk, and Ford ain't gonna last too much longer.

So it's a case of fat+stroids v steroids. Can see them both gassing after 15 seconds and the fat guy having a heart attack.

His heart is probably already bigger then Demetrious Johnson.

Back