Martyn Ford 6'8ft 320lbs+ Heavyweight Training for his MMA Debut

His size and strength means nothing. Look what happened to Mariusz. Lost to bums and has no business fighting in higher level
Mariusz did pretty dang well for a guy with such a late start. Beat Nastula, who is very good, beat the DEEP Megaton champ in like, his second fight or something, did very well against Sylvia with minimal experience...beat James Thompson...

...I don't think Mariusz is evidence that size and strength mean nothing. I mean, his size and strength allowed him to defeat or at least hang with more experienced, more skilled fighters.

Mariusz did pretty dang well for a guy with such a late start. Beat Nastula, who is very good, beat the DEEP Megaton champ in like, his second fight or something, did very well against Sylvia with minimal experience...beat James Thompson...

...I don't think Mariusz is evidence that size and strength mean nothing. I mean, his size and strength allowed him to defeat or at least hang with more experienced, more skilled fighters.

Pudz did accomplish more than he should have thanks to his strength, but he didn't beat Thompson. The judges cheated in the rematch but it was so blatant that they had to call it a NC due to a "judging error", as if it wasn't absolutely intentional. Nastula was old and isn't a good win. Against Sylvia, Pudz was aggressive for two minutes, then he already had nothing left in the tank and got beat-up until he tapped to strikes, that's not exactly "doing very well".

Pudz did accomplish more than he should have thanks to his strength, but he didn't beat Thompson. The judges cheated in the rematch but it was so blatant that they had to call it a NC due to a "judging error", as if it wasn't absolutely intentional. Nastula was old and isn't a good win. Against Sylvia, Pudz was aggressive for two minutes, then he already had nothing left in the tank and got beat-up until he tapped to strikes, that's not exactly "doing very well".

Nastula was like 400-0 in judo, or something like that. He threw Nogueira around his MMA debut before tiring. He's a bad-ass. Sylvia's a two-time UFC champion; for a guy with no real combat background to beat able to take him down and ground and pound him like Pudz did is very unusual. And as far as James Thompson, robbery or not, again, the fact is that he wasn't a combat athlete. Obviously, his enormous strength allowed him to be competitive with a guy that would have otherwise been kicking his ass.

T

Great video by the way.

Detroit-Dark-Red-Beet-01.gif

There’s a big deference between Pudz and this guy. This guy struggles to deadlift over 500lbs while pudz could probably get in the 800’s at the very least and was a actual strongman athlete not a random Instagram bodybuilder who only trains for looks.

Pudz has a much better background for athletics and mma then this guy.

Pudz did good for coming in late and having bad cardio. He slimmed down and worked on his game quite a bit. Obviously the deck was stacked against him and he didn't do much in the sport but still. His first 10 or so fights i followed him pretty closely because it was fun and he was trying. He's 13-7 now and I think he deserves a lot of credit, he didn't shy away from tough fights and overall had a respectable showing in his advanced age.

Pudz did good for coming in late and having bad cardio. He slimmed down and worked on his game quite a bit. Obviously the deck was stacked against him and he didn't do much in the sport but still. His first 10 or so fights i followed him pretty closely because it was fun and he was trying. He's 13-7 now and I think he deserves a lot of credit, he didn't shy away from tough fights and overall had a respectable showing in his advanced age.

:)

This guy been claiming that for like 3 years lmao.

My guess is he gets a fixed fight in KSW or Rizen, or he gets submitted in a large but still regional show like Cage Warriors

He is like a non-athletic version of a Sherdogger.

Anyways.. I'm pumped for his debut. It is going to be a freakshow.

SherBros have the same physique but they’re faster and got that melanin smoothness even when as pasty as pasteurised milk.

Also what belt rank does one have to be to be a SherBro? And how long must I wait?

He seems like an okay guy, but you can kind of tell he was just an awkward insecure skinny dude who pumped himself full of roids, covered himself in tatts and spent hours per day mean mugging his mirror and roaring randomly.
This. He will probably never fight and if fold from the first hard hit.

Back