Martyn Ford 6'8ft 320lbs+ Heavyweight Training for his MMA Debut

I don't think it's fair for him to compete against clean athletes when he's 90% steroids. So cowardly cheating in a prize fight

I don't think it's fair for him to compete against clean athletes when he's 90% steroids. So cowardly cheating in a prize fight

You don't know what you're on about buddeh...Ford was a postman in the UK for about 5 years, sorting letters and carrying a 12kg bag of mail up and down the slopes of Minworth made him pack on about 150lbs of solid muscle, NATURALLY. That 150lbs is 100% functional and without even listening to hip hop, he was able to do The Worm and spin on his head and you know what Eddie Bravo says about breakdancers.

You don't know what you're on about buddeh...Ford was a postman in the UK for about 5 years, sorting letters and carrying a 12kg bag of mail up and down the slopes of Minworth made him pack on about 150lbs of solid muscle, NATURALLY. That 150lbs is 100% functional and without even listening to hip hop, he was able to do The Worm and spin on his head and you know what Eddie Bravo says about breakdancers.
I feel silly for coming to conclusions, I did a bit more research and it is true he has never failed a drug test in his entire postman career

Legit natty

8.jpg

You ever heard of THE PUMP?

I'll be surprised if he actually fights, he doesn't strike me to be a fighter & I suspect that this might just be a publicity stunt...

Good luck to him tho if he actually follows through & fights.

Back