Marty is way to big for Conor - Kenny Florian

upload_2020-1-23_13-17-25.png

Marty,Tyron,Leon,Maia - excellent rasslers. No business fighting them
Stephen and Masvidal are excellent striker - makes sense.
Dana said Masvidal is too big fro COnnor. So that leaves WOnderboy

giphy.gif

I will actually laugh if they put Conor up against Usman.

no chance they'll do that... they are smarter than that.

View attachment 715671

Marty,Tyron,Leon,Maia - excellent rasslers. No business fighting them
Stephen and Masvidal are excellent striker - makes sense.
Dana said Masvidal is too big fro COnnor. So that leaves WOnderboy

giphy.gif

Wonderboy and Conor is interesting, but Wonderboy is a better striker imo, and is bigger. conor struggles to get close to him

Hopefully Chael tells us how good Conor McGregor actually is at some point so we can see if the fight is worth making

So is this a joke or did Florian really say that? I haven't heard a peep from him since the whole Willie Pep thing... Is he still alive?

Come get it Conor, come see the difference of you making it up WW and getting down to WW...

1128482574.jpg.0.jpg

conor can crack anyone in the first round but usman is just too relentless. If the black panther survives the first round, one 100 % he put a hell of a beating on conor.

that man has never been hit with da left shoulda

Did you miss the part of the fight where Usman was shoulder striking Woodley against the cage in the clinch? Obviously Conor didn't since he decided to add shoulder striking to his toolbox

Conor should fight Usman. He's already fought Nate Diaz who was literally three times his size.

So, Dustin was too big for max, who is bigger then conor and cuts down from more then 170,
But it is stupid to say that Usman who walks around with 190+ as he said himself is to big for Conor?

I can easily see usman wrecking Conor in the clinch, you need serious upper body strength against usman and conor doesn't have it.
Plus usman's head is like a bowling ball, Colby's shots against usman almost had no effect..
You know what I'm thinking?

Florian is a UFC shill, and McGregor is their cashcow.

So it's Florian's duty to protect their cashcow, but Conor is done.

Khabib came, saw, conquered the Irishman.....

Conor cannot touch that belt as long as Khabib, Ferguson and Gaethje are present and active.

162550E0-0748-475D-9018-68D31459E81A.jpeg
Well he does fight in the same weight division as Masvidal. They are both true welterweights and Conor is a true lightweight.

Either way Conor doesn’t beat usman, Colby or probably woodley or Maia at 170.
Mas is a true LW. Here is him squaring off with Melendez, who most recently fought at FW.

Last edited:
1179381730.jpg.0.jpg

He is massive. Height does not matter.

Usman is huge. Wouldnt be so big without some help though. Conor should get on the juice for this one.

You mean the help of constant workouts, nutrien and good ole mom & dad genetics? Because as far as I know USADA is there to catch the chemical aides and I haven't heard Usman make their catch & suspend list...

Back