Marty is way to big for Conor - Kenny Florian

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-23_8-45-21.png

First Dana said Masvidal is way too big for Conor, now this. Apparently everybody is too big for Conor.

He truly is. He should fight at 185 but he makes extreme cowardly cuts to fight small folks. It’s the Khabib method to success.

Kenny should show Usman how to finish fights!

I can easily see usman wrecking Conor in the clinch, you need serious upper body strength against usman and conor doesn't have it.
Plus usman's head is like a bowling ball, Colby's shots against usman almost had no effect..

Usman is a freaking specimen at 170. He's huge.
He'd kill Conor. He's an even worse matchup for Conor than Khabib.
I have zero desire to see Conor vs Usman.

Conor would never fight him

He calls out Cerrone and Edgar now he says he's gonna fight Usman?

{<jordan}

Sherdumb are a bunch of marks

He truly is. He should fight at 185 but he makes extreme cowardly cuts to fight small folks. It’s the Khabib method to success.
Conor was doing that for the first 8 years of his career so it's fair game

Uhm....

"The Earth is flat!"

-Kenny Florian

"No problem is too big to run away from"

Source:

images

960x0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

rafael-dos-anjos-conor-mcgregor-ufc-197-pre.jpg

Pretty sure its just Dana protecting his cash cow....Connor looks bigger then RDA almost Colby size, but not THAT much of a size discrepancy... Essentially they are trying to say Connor was ok to Fight RDA for WW belt but all of a sudden he is to small for Usman or Masdival.... kind of a fucking joke if you ask me

Some fighters I get it. Romero for instance has trouble making 185 but with his frame he would get towered over at 205, that's just to big of a difference in bodies. Marty would still be a big 185er but he is champ so you can't blame him.

Well he does fight in the same weight division as Masvidal. They are both true welterweights and Conor is a true lightweight.

Either way Conor doesn’t beat usman, Colby or probably woodley or Maia at 170.

Well he is, Conor almost doesn't cut any weight at 170 he is truly a lightweight. Yes he has fought 3 times at 170 now, but Nate and Cowboy lie somewhere between 155 and 170, they're not full sized welterweights. That size difference is huge, and Kamaru is very strong at 170 too. I don't like him but it would look similar to the Khabib fight, he's not gonna stand with Conor.

The top4 own Conor
#1- wrestling
#2- wrestling
#3- violence
#4- wrestling

They may go for Masvidal (3) for next next fight, fireworks fight that will give good money eeven with Conor loss

But as nextnext
For the next Is more likely them trying to give Conor at least a second w picking another winnable one

View attachment 715605

First Dana said Masvidal is way too big for Conor, now this. Apparently everybody is too big for Conor.
I mean, he's not wrong. Usman is fucking massive, the dude dwarfed Woodley, who is also massive.
Conor doesn't cut a lot, if at all, to make 170. Usman has a brutal cut to 170. I'd wager that Kamaru's a good 15-20 lbs bigger.

As long as he can avoid getting held down he will probably be too quick for Usman

so aside from puncher's chance, he has no other chance. the tale of the tape.

Im sure they find Conor some shot LW fighter so he can knock that dude out in WW in the first round.

Justin Gaethje should be the safe pick if he goes to WW.

Back