Martinez Williams is close to Done

Can't wait, was my fight of the year last year.

I had Sergio by a point last time, but it wouldn't have been a robbery to give to either guy.

I think we're going to see a fight very similar to the last one.

Can't wait, was my fight of the year last year.

I had Sergio by a point last time, but it wouldn't have been a robbery to give to either guy.

I think we're going to see a fight very similar to the last one.

Agreed. I had Martinez winning too, but it was just such a toss up because the rounds were close.

He won the last one, he'll win this one as well.

Martinez has a full camp this time, unlike last time on short notice. So Martinez will not gas and wins by decision.

I saw that the P Williams Martinez fight is close to being a done deal. I know every one was so upset about Angulo refusing the fight with Martinez, but I personally think this is a great opportunity to see if Williams really should have won the first fight.

Source: Sergio Martinez-Paul Williams is Close To Done - Boxing News

Any way what do people think of this fight?

Werent you just accusing me of posting things from other sites. Come on man. Do you know the definition of a hypocrite?

I get scared of these almost done deals considering what happened with Pac and Floyd almost fighting on multiple occasions. But if it does happened it will be great, it needs to happen.

It won't be as good as the first fight was, but I still want to see it nonetheless.

Werent you just accusing me of posting things from other sites. Come on man. Do you know the definition of a hypocrite?

Go get a friend numbnuts. I posted a link and actually am discussing. Please go away.

I just want Martinez to expose p will. Pitty pat Williams is all volume with fluffy pillows for hands.

Martinez did show everyone some big flaws in Williams game last time. I'm thinking that this next fight will be more tactical, but Martinez's accurate punching and defense hopefully will get him the nod.

Martinez did show everyone some big flaws in Williams game last time. I'm thinking that this next fight will be more tactical, but Martinez's accurate punching and defense hopefully will get him the nod.

Agreed. He made pavlik avoid a rematch. Thats impressive. I thought pavlik would bang with anyone any time.

I am glad there are going to do it again. I think it will be the exact same fight as the first but with serigo getting the node this time.

Go get a friend numbnuts. I posted a link and actually am discussing. Please go away.

Thats exactly what I do but your so much cooler when you do it. Hypocrite. I swear you have to be in your teens. Theres no way your a man.

I am glad there are going to do it again. I think it will be the exact same fight as the first but with serigo getting the node this time.

Hopefully it's still a fight of the year contender. Maybe it'll be cause for a decent trilogy.

Da Sex is moving closer to the top 3 p4p. He's the fucking man...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back