Martinez Williams is close to Done

Williams leaves no doubt this time.

Can we please just ban this kid? Where are the mods? This kid is a straight up tool.

Why dont they ban you, this is the first thread i have ever seen you make that wasnt bashing floyd. Why dont you show the mods that you can keep it up for awhile and maybe they might respect your opinion.

Why dont they ban you, this is the first thread i have ever seen you make that wasnt bashing floyd. Why dont you show the mods that you can keep it up for awhile and maybe they might respect your opinion.

LOL. Says the moron with the Dubs. Seriously. No one here talks to you or likes you. Do yourself a favor and save some face already. :icon_lol:

LOL. Says the moron with the Dubs. Seriously. No one here talks to you or likes you. Do yourself a favor and save some face already. :icon_lol:

LOL do you know how I got the Dubs. I posted my website in a section that it wasnt supposed to be in. Does Dubs make me less of a person? No. You must think that when people post and you jump into their thread and say "Ya I agree with you" That they like you. Do yourself a favor and stand on your own two feet and some might respect you:redface:

LOL do you know how I got the Dubs. I posted my website in a section that it wasnt supposed to be in. Does Dubs make me less of a person? No. You must think that when people post and you jump into their thread and say "Ya I agree with you" That they like you. Do yourself a favor and stand on your own two feet and some might respect you:redface:

Ok I get it. You're just a Sherdog troll. You're not funny. Not insightful and you haven't posted a single meaningful thing. You are hated by everyone on this forum. And these are the regulars. Go find a friend to talk to because this is getting boring and all you're doing is hijacking threads for the purpose of blurting out ignorant shit. You need a friend. I'm sure you can befriend one of your WOW buddies to "talk boxing" cuz you sure don't do it here.

He almost KO'd cintron with those pillow hands

WTF?!? He didn't knock anyone out (named Cintron - Before you go on a tangent saying that I accused P Will of never KOing anyone)..... Nor was he about to. Cintron slipped out of the ring and did a superman leap and hit his head.

Here:

Williams may have won the fight by a 4 round technical decision, but he didn’t do anything to endear himself to the boxing public with his performance in the fight. He didn’t really start fighting hard until the 4th round, and unfortunately the bout ended just when he was getting started.

Cintron-Williams: Does anyone want to see a rematch?

Last edited:
WTF?!? He didn't knock anyone out (named Cintron - Before you go on a tangent saying that I accused P Will of never KOing anyone)..... Nor was he about to. Cintron slipped out of the ring and did a superman leap and hit his head.

Here:

Williams may have won the fight by a 4 round technical decision, but he didn

If you watched that fight cintron got tagged pretty good. They were both landing some big shots but cintron was stunned maybe almost ko'd was an exaggeration but he was hurt.

I did watch the fight. It was uninteresting. It started to heat up late but there were no KO punches. NONE. Another example: even when Williams was landing those flurries of punches against Margarito, it was obvious that they were soft. Margarito walked through them. Williams doesn't carry much power between the punches.

And seriously WHY is it that you have to be a condescending douche bag? If you want to talk like a normal human being instead of a dickhead you'd be a lot more liked. Instead you throw out stupid shit like "if you watched the fight". If YOU watched the fight you wouldn't be exaggerating....

Last edited:
I did watch the fight. It was uninteresting. It started to heat up late but there were no KO punches. NONE. And even when Williams was landing those flurries of punches against Margarito, it was obvious that they were soft. He doesn't carry much power between the punches.

And seriously WHY is it that you have to be a condescending douche bag? If you want to talk like a normal human being instead of a dickhead you'd be a lot more liked. Instead you throw out stupid shit like "if you watched the fight". If YOU watched the fight you wouldn't be exaggerating....

Well in your post it seemed like you were trying to say that cintron didnt get rocked. If you want my respect you might think of giving respect first before demanding it.

Well in your post it seemed like you were trying to say that cintron didnt get rocked. If you want my respect you might think of giving respect first before demanding it.

I could give a fuck about your respect. You talk down to people even though you have no reason to. Just be a normal human being instead of a tool.

And Cintron DID NOT GET ROCKED. He got hit in the face. That happens in boxing. There were NO devastating punches. I'm done arguing about this. You're absolutely silly.'

Kermit Cintron literally hits the floor in loss to Paul Williams - Los Angeles Times

At the stoppage, almost midway through the round, judge James Jen Kin had Williams leading 40-36, judge Fritz Werner had Williams ahead 39-37, and judge Jerry Cantu gave all four rounds to Cintron, 40-36. Yet, a fourth round was judged without being completed.

I'm glad to hear that this rematch is close to getting made. I think Martinez takes this one. Should be a good fight though. I'll be interested to see if Martinez is more comfortable at the weight now that he's been there for awhile.

He almost KO'd cintron with those pillow hands

Cintron wasn't in any trouble, both guys tagged each other.
I had Cintron winning the first 3 rounds.
Williams looked confused.

Cintron wasn't in any trouble, both guys tagged each other.
I had Cintron winning the first 3 rounds.
Williams looked confused.

Thank you. I can't believe I'm having these silly ass arguments. Jesus Christ!

And Cintron DID NOT GET ROCKED. He got hit in the face. That happens in boxing. There were NO devastating punches. I'm done arguing about this. You're absolutely silly.'

Kermit Cintron literally hits the floor in loss to Paul Williams - Los Angeles Times

At the stoppage, almost midway through the round, judge James Jen Kin had Williams leading 40-36, judge Fritz Werner had Williams ahead 39-37, and judge Jerry Cantu gave all four rounds to Cintron, 40-36. Yet, a fourth round was judged without being completed.

Dude I can tell you dont watch that much boxing. You dont have to wobble every time you get rocked. You can see it in Cintrons face he got hurt, that means rocked in boxing.

Back